25

Sierra's POV: 

I was in the hospital waiting room with Mateo. Cece was giving birth to her little boy, Darian. Ayo was with Cece in the room and it had been over an hour. It was one a.m., and I was sitting here in my pajamas waiting for my little nephew. About thirty minutes passed by and the doctor came out. 

"The baby and the mother are fine, we're going to move them to another room." He smiled at us. Ten minutes passed by and we went Cece's room. They were gonna keep her for a couple days. 

"Hey Cece..." I whispered as I walked into the room. "Where's my lil nephew?" 

"Um, mine too!" Mateo protested. 

"Whatever. Shut up." I smacked his arm. 

"Both of you shut up." Cece shushed us. Ayo walked in and smacked us both on the head. 

"HEY!" We exclaimed but quietly. 

"Can I see my son?" Ayo pushed us. 

"He looks like a potato." I tilted my head lookin' at him. "But he's actually pretty cute." 

"My wife and I made one cute baby." Ayo kissed Cece on the lips. 

"You guys should have a girl next." Mateo said. 

"Um... We're good for now." Cece sighed. 

I took a picture with Darian and put it on my Snapchat. I captioned it, "Hey everyone, welcome my little nephew Darian Bowles." 

"Aight, we're gonna let you rest. We'll be back in the morning." I gave my sister a hug. 

Mateo and I walked out of the hospital into the cold Michigan air. Man, time flies by so fast. It's gonna be one year and five months with Mateo. I remember when we first met each other. As we sat in the car, I played my playlist. 

"Babe, you remember the first time we met each other?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, you use to be so mean." He laughed. 

"Shut up." I smacked his arm. 

"Man, time hella flies huh?" Mateo sighed. 

"Yup. And I spent all the time with you." I smiled. 

"Mhm. You know, I'm glad you're in my life." We got out of the car and went inside. 

The next morning, I got dressed and went to the hospital. Ayo, Mateo, and I were switching in between taking care of Cece. I walked into the room and picked up my little nephew. 

"Hey baby. Auntie Juju is here." I whispered. I walked toward the window. "I can't wait till you start walking, talking, and going to school. But I don't want you to grow up so fast." 

I put him back next to Cece in his little crib thing. Cece moves around a bit. She opened her eyes and looked at me. 

"Hey." She sighed. 

"Morning." I sat on the chair. "How ya doin?" 

"I'm alright. Now that my lower area is outta shape, bruh that shii hurtt." She groaned. "How you doin?" 

"Fine, just chillin lately." I looked at the date on my phone. I was suppose to start my period two weeks ago. And my weeks are usually pretty consistent. "Oh no." 

"What happened?" Cece looked at me. 

"I'm late." I looked up at her. "Two weeks." 

"Juju, you better get your shit checked. No way you wanna have a kid right now. You're only nineteen." Cece told me. 

"I know." I nodded. "But, I don't wanna have an abortion if I am pregnant." 

"I know. I'll give you my doctor's number, okay?" She picked up her phone and texted me the number. 

"Cece I'm scared." My voice was shaking. 

"Don't tell Mateo yet." She shook her head. "Now go, I'll be fine. I'm gonna call Ayo so he'll be here with me." 

I nodded my head, gave Cece a hug, and walked out of her room. I got in my car and I have no idea why, but I started crying. Maybe I was scared that Teo would leave me. We've only did it five times. I don't want him to leave me. I don't want to make the same mistakes as my parents. I said I wouldn't. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. Mateo was callin me. I saw his contact name pop up with our picture. 

"Hello?" I took a deep breath. 

"Babe, let's go out tod- Have you been crying?" He stopped in mid-sentence. 

"Look we need to talk. Meet me at the apartment." I sighed. 

"Everything okay?" He asked. 

"Mateo, I'm fine. I just think we need to talk. I'll be home in ten." I hung up. 

I love this kid, I really do. I drove back to the apartment, but I stopped to get food because I was really craving Chinese. And I picked up some milk tea and then I went back home. Then stopped to pick up a pregnancy test. I picked up all the bags and unlocked the door. I set all the things on the table and saw Mateo sitting on the couch. 

"Juju, you were crying. Tell me what's wrong." He held my shoulders. 

"Just eat first." I told him. He nodded his head and looked in the bags. 

"Ju, are you..?" He held up the test. 

I took a deep breath. I shrugged and started crying again. 

"Mateo, I don't  know yet." I looked at him. I was hoping he wouldn't walk out the door. I really hoped he wouldn't. 

"Ju I-" He groaned and walked out of the door. 

I think this was just the end of our teenage relationship and we're starting our mature relationship. 

well, that's the end of that.... ill have book 2 super soon!! comment something!!