15

Sierra's POV: 

We're finally going to Europe!! Our flight was hella early too. I woke up changed into sweatpants,  bruh my hair, teeth, and put on my slides. I grab my stuff while Cece grabs her stuff and we take Uber to the airport. Ayo and Teo's flight was later than ours, so they got to sleep. I decided to vlog because our YouTube channel is so dry. 

"Aye ya'll wassup. It's ya girl Juju with Cece. I know we don't post much on our YouTube, so... I have decided to do twenty-eight days of Europe with me, Ayo, Teo, and Cece." I explain. "So, today is day one! Cece and I are getting ready to check in our bags, go eat something, and then get on the plane." 

Cece and I check in our big bags, and leave our carry-ons with us. Like our backpacks and stuff. We go through security and get some stuff to eat. We decide to eat something light, like get a coffee and a little sandwich or something. I don't like to eat a lot before a flight because I get nausea. (Literally, if I eat too much, throughout the WHOLE flight i feel like imma puke) A couple of girls came up to us for a picture. I love my fans. 

From My Baby 😘💕

hey, did your flight take off yet? ayo and i are still packing smh. 

To My Baby 😘💕

nah, we have another hour until our flight takes off. 

don't forget anything alright? 

toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and other stuff. AND DON'T FORGET UR PASSPORTS. 

From My Baby 😘💕

alright, thanks luv. i'll see you later in Europe. have a safe flight. 

To My Baby 😘💕

you too. 

"Flight 12A to Europe will now board." I heard the loudspeaker. Cece and I grab our things and board the plane. Our seats were both together so, it was gonna be fine. 

"Hey ya'll, it's five-thirty right now, and our plane is about to take off. I am honestly so excited because this is my first time I will be going through all of Europe to dance. And I'm gonna be seeing it with my sister, my so called brother Ayo, and my adorable boyfriend Teo. So.. I will see ya'll in London." I smile as I recorded myself. After twenty minutes, the plane took off, and we were off to Europe. An eight hour flight. Woo... 

So after our eight hour flight, Cece and I took a cab to the hotel. We set our things down and took a super long nap. When we landed, Ayo and Teo were on their plane getting ready to take off. After about a couple of hours, Ayo and Teo were knocking on our door. I opened it, and the two boys gave me a hug. I was still pretty tired. They had their own room across the hall, but they just wanted to come see us. Teo and I were laying together just talking to each other while Cece and Ayo were sleeping. 

"How was your flight?" Teo asked as he played with my hair. 

"It was alright. Not enough leg room though." I tell him. "How was yours?" 

"Eh, alright." He shrugged. "You hungry?" 

"Lil bit. But I still feel kinda sick from the plane." I look at the chain gave him. 

"That's my favorite chain. I like it." He points to the one with his name. 

"I know,  I gave it to you." I smile at him. He kissed my forehead and held me closer. 

How did I get so lucky? How? I'm not one to be lucky. This kid is my whole world. Even when we arguing, he still mines. We talked for a lil bit more until I decided that I had to vlog again. 

"So, we are now in our hotel." I say, as I lay on Teo's chest. "My boyfriend is here. He's tired too. No sleep squad." 

"Wassup ya'll." Teo squished my cheeks and wrapped his one arm around my waist. 

"What are we doin' today Teo?" I look up at him. He was already looking down at me, smiling. He gave me another kiss. 

"Nothin' much. Just gonna chill in the hotel, go swimmin' maybe." He held me closer and squished my cheeks. 

"Cece and Ayo are over there, sleepin." I point the camera to them. "We are so hyped we're here. And it's all because of you guys!!" 

sierrajmiller- me and my baby ready for Europe!! 💕💕

"Wake up mofo's." I throw a pillow at the couple who was sleepin. "I want dinner." 

"Yeah. Wake up." Teo threw a pillow at them. 

"I hate you both." Ayo threw two pillows at us. 

"I don't care, feed me." I hold up the room service menu. I pick up the phone and order random shit off of the menu. About an hour later, our food came. I personally am not a fan for room service. I like to go out and eat. But, we eat and chill afterwards.

"Can I sleep now?" Cece asked. "Ayo you stay here and Teo and Juju can go to the other room. Juju take your shit with you." 

I shrugged and took  my stuff. It was eight-thirty at night and the pool was still open. Teo and I agreed on swimming. I brought like five swimsuits with me. I pick my favorite pair. I put it on and tie my hair in a messy bun. 

I put on my cover up which was just a sweatshirt, and walk out with my flip flops on

I put on my cover up which was just a sweatshirt, and walk out with my flip flops on. We both go to the upper level for the pool. It was beautifulllll. All the lights and stuff. There were a couple of people there, but it wasn't crowded. I took off my sweatshirt and dipped my feet in the pool. Jeez, it was warm. I turned around and Teo was checking me out. I snapped my fingers.

"Damn, you look good." He licked his lips. 

"Ew..." I made a face. "Stop. You look weird." 

"Sorry. Water warm?" He asked. I nodded and he pushed me in. 

"MATEO BOWLES." I exclaimed. He bent down and looked at me. I pulled him in. But his hair didn't get wet. Damn, okay. I was laughing so hard. He just kept looking at me. "What?" 

"You're just... Beautiful." Teo wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I gave him a kiss. 

We sat at the pool for about an hour and a half. We had a couple of smoothies and just talked. After that, we went back to our room and showered and put our pajamas on. Today felt so good. I feel relaxed. I know Imma not sleep tonight, but oh well.