18

(Lit Right Now- Ayo and Teo. UNRELEASED) 

Sierra's POV: 

3 Weeks Later: 

We are now in Paris!! We literally just got here and it's already so beautiful. Tomorrow is my one month with Mateo. I already luh the kid man. We been goin' at it for so long. I can't wait for one year to be honest with ya. 

"Mateo!" I call out for the kid. 

"Yes babe?" He answers. 

"Have you seen my phone? I can't find my phone." I asked, lookin everywhere. 

"Want me to call it?" Mateo walked into the room with his big ass phone. I nodded. I heard my ringtone. 

I just needa know a couple things, is she down for a nigga really fuck the games, aye like is you down for the real me, cuz I just wanna ride with ya hope ya feel me...

"I HEAR IT, BUT WHERE THE HELL IS IT?" I pick up things and look around. 

Hatin' on a nigga so why, I just wanna make money stack and roll blunts... 

"JUJU." Teo called my name. 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. 

"It's under the bed." He pointed. I picked up my phone from under there and I could feel Mateo lookin' at me. "Damn, ma." 

"Shut up. Put it on charge." I hand him my phone. 

"Oo, contact name is Daddy with a tongue, heart, and planet Earth. Funny because mine is Mami with the same emojis." He smirked at me. I punched his shoulder and walked away to clean up the mess I made. "3, 2, 1 LET'S GO..." 

"STOP TRYNNA YIKE MATEO." I get up and push him off. 

"Can she yike it though?" He smirked at me. I nodded my head and winked at him. "You know what they say, the quiet ones are the freaks." 

"You already know." I shrugged. "I'm so excited for tomorrow." 

"What's tomorrow?" Mateo asked. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hump day?" 

"Never mind." I rolled my eyes. 

Mateo's POV: 

Hm, I did know what tomorrow was. Little does she know I have a surprise for her. I bought a dress and a pair of heels for her. Hehe baby girl, don't get this twisted. She's gonna look bomb as fuck. Because she got ass and the dress I got is the slim fit ones. I forgot the word for it.... BODY CON. YEAH BODY CON DRESSES. She's gonna look fine as fuck. I already said that, but ya know she's my boo thang so.. 

"Whatever Mateo." She rolled her  eyes and went on her phone. 

"Be the hot head you are." I said, sassily. 

She was leaning against the wall and I was giving her little tiny kisses on her cheek. I soon kissed her lips and grabbed her face softly. She kissed back, and as soon as she started doing that, my hand from her face and down to her back then to her SLIM THICK ASS. It started to get a lil intense, she pulled me closer to her. 

"Don't ever be mad at me." I looked into her eyes. She bit her lip, and nodded. I gave her one little peck, but she wanted more. 

"Mateooo." She whined. 

"You are such a baby." I shook my head. "Come here." 

She walked up to me and gave me a hug. Juju is such a baby oh lord. I love it. She is so small, aww. She let go of me and started minding her own business. It's so weird because it's like nothing ever happened. 

"Juju." I called for her. She looked up. "Are you doing anything tomorrow?" 

"Nah." She shook her head. I nodded my head and went back to what I was doing. I got her this maroon dress with black wedges that had the ankle strap. And I know she HATES wearing heels so I got her a pair of Jordan 12's. No biggie. Little does she know what I have planned. 

Sierra's POV: 

The Next Day..

I woke up to my alarm blaring through my ears. Why do I always have the volume so loud? I don't know either. I got up and looked to my left side. Mateo wasn't in his bed. I stretch and get out of my bed. I look in the bathroom, and it was all clean. He wasn't there. Dude, what the fuck. I go into Cece and Ayo's room. They were sound asleep. Seriously, what the fuck. Whatever. I decided to take a shower and just chill. I just put on a gray crop sweater with white jeans and my white Air Force 1's. I threw my hair up in a bun and did my makeup. I decided to go live on Instagram, because we had a day off today. 

"Hey guys, so Mateo isn't here, and I tried calling him but he won't answer his phone. It's our one month anniversary and I really wanted to go out today but he isn't here. And Cece and Ayo are still asleep. I just took a shower, did my makeup, put my hair in a cute messy bun. And yeah, don't know where the kid is, but I hope he'll be here soon." I frowned to myself. 

i stg if mateo is cheating he's gonna be sorry. 

lmaoo he left her on their one month

yoo someone find mateo, she looks so hurt. 

you can lowkey see the pain in her eyes. love ya ju. 

I heard the door open, it was probably Cece or Ayo just wanting to use the shower. Soon, my eyes were covered by a pair of hands. 

"I swear on my Granny if I'm gettin' kidnapped, I will knock you the fuck out." I swore. Soon, I could see and I turned around to see Mateo with a bouquet of roses. I opened my mouth in shock. 

"Happy one month baby girl." He smiled. I hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss. "Oh you're live. Ya'll had your screenshot moments." 

"Awh." I hugged him one more time. "Thank you. Happy one month." 

"And I was so worried where this kid was." I wrapped one arm around him. 

"Sorry. I just got up early and gettin' stuff ready for today." He winked at him. He's high or somethin. We ain't doin' shit today. 

i am sorry, i dont update often. who wants an update on my life? no one? okay :)