20

(bc jalen is rlly cute and he doesnt get much attention as tre.) 

Sierra's POV: 

I woke up pretty early the next day. It was four a.m. and we had a flight at ten thirty today. We were finally going back home. I'm gonna miss Europe a lot, but I can't wait to come back. I looked up to see Teo sleeping. I slowly got out of his grasp and did my thing. Brush my teeth, take a shower, put on Adidas sweats, a black halter top and converse. I never wear Converse buut, let's change it up today. I put my hair in a bun and put on my glasses. Pretty much it. I pack all my things and make sure I have them. Because I act like such a mom, I put an outfit out for Mateo and packed the rest of his things. 

Mateo was sleeping soundly, and Ayo was awake in the next room. Since we both have that shared room kinda thing. Like there's one room with a bathroom and a bed then the other has a bathroom and two beds. It's kinda meant for like families. Anyways, Ayo was awake while Cece was asleep. He was all dressed and stuff. 

"Mateo, wake up." I rub his back. "Come on, get a shower, we're gonna go eat some breakfast, then we needa get to the airport. Let's go." 

He just groaned and pulled on top of him. 

"Babe, I really don't wanna do this right now."  I tried to get off of him. 

"How about a good morning kiss?" His hands went from my back to my butt. I liked it. I don't really care. I gave him a kiss, but he wanted more. 

"Stop." I laughed, as he kissed my cheeks and neck. 

"Damn, you're so cute." He hugged me. 

"Okay, you can have more of me later. Go shower." I get off of him. 

"Can we do this every morning?" Mateo looked at me and put his hands on my waist. 

"Go showerrrrr." I pushed him away. "Ugh."

Cece wakes up and needs some Aleve. Welp. Here comes bitchiness. I was quiet and doin' my own things.  After Mateo took a shower, I put all his dirty clothes in a bag and put it in a suitcase. I'm such a mom oh lord. 

"Stop babying me." Mateo took his bag from my hands. 

"Sorry." I held my hands up in defense. 

"Whatever. I like it though." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. By the time everyone was ready and had their stuff, we went out to eat breakfast. Then we came back, got our stuff, got in the tour bus and went to the airport. We did our thing and in eight hours we were home. 

6 Months Later: 

"Mateo, that isn't the point." I crossed my arms. 

"Oh yeah? Then what is?" He yelled at me. 

Once again, we were fighting. Mateo had been super busy lately with all the stuff going on for him. He was in and outta Michigan. There were of course girls he was with. I was back in Michigan finishing up senior year, getting ready for prom, and college. 

"She was sitting ON you. Not next to you, but on you." I shook my head. 

"And...?" Mateo just looked at me. "Babe, you're the only girl I love and want." 

"Whatever. I'm mad because what if I sat on some nigga knowing I got my own nigga back at home waiting for me to get home?" I asked him. 

"Would you? To get back at me?" He turned away from me. 

"Never. You know why? Because you actually mean shit to me." I picked up my stuff and walked out. I sighed super loud and put my head on the steering wheel. I started the car and went back to the apartment. Ayo was there. Why can't my relationship be like Cece and Ayo? Stress free. 

"How'd it go with Mateo?" Ayo asked as I walked in. 

"He's annoying the shit outta me. He just can't see the past point of what I'm trying to say." I sighed and sat at the table. 

"I don't get why he doesn't treat you like a princess. I'll talk to him." Ayo assured me. 

"Ayo, I love you and everything but I just don't think he's gonna get it." I told him. 

"He's like that. Just give it three days. If he comes back, then he really loves you. If he doesn't, he's gonna lose something that changed his life." Ayo gave me a hug. I nodded. I couldn't lose this kid man. He's my everything. Damn, one kid, a thousand fucking feelins. 

WHO HEARD LIT RIGHT NOW???? BRUH HELLA GOOD. 

OKAY OKAY IM MAKING A STORY CALLED FEARS AND I WANNA KNOW WHO TO USE. PICK: 

Lucas Coly 

Tre Brooks

Jalen Brooks

Mateo Bowles

King Miller 

Malak Watson