19

Sierra's POV: 

So I said, I wanted to go out but honestly, everyone is so lazy. So we ain't doin' shit today. We were stuck in our room the whole day. I went into Cece's room. Both of them literally just woke up. It's twelve-thirty right now. Ayo was in the shower and Cece was gettin' ready. Mateo had left again, and I was really gettin' pissed. PLEASE STOP LEAVING YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN A ROMANTIC CITY. 

"Allllll byyyyy myselffffff." I sang into Cece's ear. 

"Come on, let's go out." Cece looks at me and then at the shirtless Ayo. He nodded his head. 

"Ayo, I love you and everything, BUT STOP BLINDING ME." I cover my eyes. He flicked my forehead and I stumbled back. "WE LITERALLY WEREN'T DOING BULL TODAY." 

"Jujuuuuu. Shut. The. Fuck. Upppp." Cece groaned.  (I stg bruh, even Juju annoys me sometimes lmao) 

"Sorry. Whatever, I'm going out by myself." I grab my stuff and walk out the door. I was just out and about in Paris, by myself. I came back at like four o'clock. Cece and Ayo were gone. Mateo still wasn't here. I walked into our room and saw a dress on the bed with a pair of heels with a note. 

hey princess, 
       we're in Paris, and I wanted to make our one month a special one since we are in Paris. Wear this dress with those heels, and I will see you in an hour. So, doll yourself up and someone will pick you up from the hotel.
                                                                   Much loveeee, 
                                                                                                   Mateo <3 

I smiled to myself. This kid. I was already clean, but I decided to just fresh up. I did my makeup, keeping it natural but with maroon lipstick. I left my hair the way it was, bouncy curls. I put on the dress. Damn I look fine as fuck. I put on the heels too. DAMN MA. 

"Ooo

"Ooo." I looked at myself. "My baby got some taste." 

I went downstairs and it looked like someone was waiting for me. And it was for me so, I got in this nice black SUV and the driver drove me to the Eiffel Tower. Pretty. There I saw Mateo waiting for me. He looked so handsome. In his maroon collared shirt and black pants with of course his Jordans. I got out of the SUV and walked up to Mateo. 

"You look beautiful Sierra." He gave me a hug. 

"You don't look too bad yourself Mateo." I let go of him and put one hand on his cheek. "And call me Sierra again, Imma beat you the fuck up. On my Granny. Anyways, why we here?" 

"Well, we're in a romantic city, let's have an early dinner here and take some pictures, take a walk ya know." Mateo shrugged. We did that, and it was really beautiful. 

sierrajmiller: happy one month baby!! you're my headache, my smile, my pain, my happiness, my best friend, my everything

sierrajmiller: happy one month baby!! you're my headache, my smile, my pain, my happiness, my best friend, my everything. i wanna grow with you and see you make it. you deserve it, you really do. can't wait for our one year!! 

"Mateo," I looked at the kid in front of me. "I truly wanna grow with you. Through thick and thin." 

"Promise?" He held up his pinky. 

"Promise." I smiled at him and we both kissed each other. "I never break my promises." 

Mateo's POV: 

After a long night, we went back to our hotel. So lemme tell ya'll what we did. So we had dinner at this fancy restaurant, then we walked around the city, then we took pictures. Then we sat in the park talking. Ugh, it was the best. Before I forget..

shmateo_: before this night ends, i just wanna say happy one month to this crazy girl

shmateo_: before this night ends, i just wanna say happy one month to this crazy girl. we've gone through a lot before we were even together. you're my everything. i promise we'll get through it together. through thick and thin, you're the only girl i wanna grow with and experience these kinds of things. 

"Ugh I'm so tired." Juju came out in those shorts I tell her not to wear. The ones from Victoria's Secret. With a crop top and glasses with her hair tied up. "My feet hella hurt." 

"You look fine as fuck." I tell her, without listening to whatever she was saying. 

"Thank you so much for today. Oh, I also got you something." She went into the closet and picked up a box. "I know how much love shoes, so I got you the new Yeezy's." 

"Awh, I love them. Juju, thank so much." I got up from the bed and tried the shoes on. 

"Ayo helped me pick them out." Juju smiled. I looked at her and gave her a kiss. I put the shoes back in the box and changed into my pajamas and sat next to Juju on her bed. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. 

"What a day." I sighed. I looked at Juju who was fast asleep by the time I got to her. I took off her glasses and shut off the lights. 

"If not forever, then let's vibe till whenever." Juju whispered. 

"Forever is forever." I held her closer to me. 

AWH OMG. how cute. so anyways updatee...

love life: taken by the best kid ever. one month is in a week. sadly its a long distance relationship. today he told me that i complete him. he said that damn you fucked w lames but still did shit, i can only imagine what you'll do for a real one. GUYS HE'S EVERYTHING. 

social life: lets just watch out for the snakes. idfw none of these girls who turn on their friends. 

my whole life: LIFE IS GREAT. 

Question for ya'll: 

How's your 2017 going? My answer, LMAO 2 MONTHS IN AND I HAVENT DONE SHIT.