24

Sierra's POV: 

I'm leaving for Cali in two days. Mateo and I are planning on spending our whole day together. But I am not so sure yet. My packing is done and I was just chilling in my room, double checking everything. I heard Mateo walk in. He has a key to the apartment. No one was home today. Cece and Ayo went somewhere for their anniversary week. So I was at home by myself. 

"Hey boo." Mateo walked into my room. "Your room is always cleaner than mine when I pack." 

"That's cause you share a room with Ayo." I told him. "What do you wanna do today?" 

"I dunno." He shrugged. "Wanna stay in? Watch some movies?" 

"Sounds perfect. I wasn't even dressed for anything anyways." I was wearing a cropped tank with one of my many dick me downs. They were my black ones and I looked fresh as hell. I turned on the t.v. in my room and snuggled next to Mateo. He wrapped his arm around me and slowly went down to my butt. We watched a couple of movies then we got bored and started making out. ( ok tbh i can't write super dirty bc i feel uncomfortable, but ill try. i apologize in advance.)

I was on top of Mateo giving him little kisses on his lips. He took control and kissed me roughly. He planted little kisses on my neck and start sucking at my sweet spot. His hand went up my shirt and around my back. It started to get more heated. As soon as I realized it, I just lost my virginity. And we didn't use a condom. But that didn't stop me. Maybe I wanted this. But I didn't want to have a kid at seventeen. I didn't want to be like my parents. 

"You okay?" Mateo looked at me and moved my hair out of my face. I nodded my head. He kept going, but he was gentle. Once he got tired, he stopped. He kissed me on my forehead and lied down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. 

"You seemed a little tense during it Ju, you okay?" He rubbed on my arm. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." I nodded my head. I lied. I was scared. But I couldn't tell him that. "I'm hungry now." 

"Of course you are." He laughed. I put on my clothes and gave Mateo his clothes. "Ju, you can barely walk." 

"Nigga, you hit it from the back to hard." I groaned. 

"Hit it from the back watch a nigga bless you." Teo sang. 

"Cryin' in my arms like a nigga wrecked you." I sang after him. 

"Talk about a broken heart run into the restroom..." We both yelled at the top of our lungs. 

"I think I just lost my voice." I said, feeling my throat. "Noooo!!" 

"Awh, you sound funny." Teo laughed at me. 

"Stop!" I whined. "Take me to a mother friggin doctor." 

"Is u dumb? All I can do on a Sunday is take you to a mother friggin Urgent Care." 

I threw a silent tantrum because if I started speaking, I would lose my voice more. Mateo just looked at me. He shook his head. 

"Bruh, go drink some tea, gargle some salt water, and don't talk." He shrugged. 

"Whatever." I said. I warmed up some tea and drank it. I felt better but ya know. 

About an hour later, Cece and Ayo walked through the door. They weren't even supposed to be home until tomorrow. But they walked in arguing. 

"No, Cece it ain't my fault. You the one bein' so uptight about everything." Ayo exclaimed. 

"Fuck you mean? You know what, I thought this was gonna be fun but turns out you just wanna accuse me of cheating just because I have one guy friend? I don't say shit to you because I know you always got girls all up on you. You're such a thirst trap." Cece scoffed and walked away, into her room and slamming the door behind her. 

Teo and I were just sippin' our tea. Literally, we were drinking more tea. Ayo walked out of the door slamming it behind him. I looked at Mateo and he was already lookin' at me. I sighed. 

"Imma go check on her." I said, even though my voice was not back yet. I softly knocked on the door and opened it. Cece was sitting on her bed crying. 

"Leave me alone Juju." She sighed. 

"Cece, what's wrong? You guys never argue like that." I hugged my sister. 

"I told Ayo I was pregnant." Cece looked up at me. 

"Wait, you never told me." I shook my head. "How far are you?" 

"Almost three months." She cried. "And Ayo is upset because I guess it took him by surprise. And Ju, I don't know what to do." 

"Shh." I wiped her tears away. "Look Cece, do this.... Take a long shower, get fresh, take a nap, and I got you." 

She nodded her head and I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I sighed. I looked at Mateo sitting on the couch. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"She's three months pregnant." I sat down next to him. 

"And it is Ayo's baby right?" Mateo sighed. 

"It should be. Cece doesn't fuck around like that." I shook my head. "Maybe, you should go calm Ayo down before ya'll leave to Atlanta." 

"Yeah, I don't wanna leave them on bad terms." Mateo gets up. "I'll call you later. Love you." 

"Love you too." I kissed him and out the door he went. 

Emotions are running super high these days I swear. I don't know what to do anymore.