2

Mateo's POV: 

It was just another morning here in Michigan. Ayo and I were just cruisin' around town wantin' somethin' to do. We're about to go on tour in the next couple of days, so that'll be great. We got two new girls coming with us. I mean, I've met them once before, but not actually a long conversation. But that was a couple of years ago. 

"Yoo, I'm hungry." Ayo said. "Let's get some In-N-Out." 

"Aight." I nod my head. I kept looking at my phone until I bumped into someone. Smelled like sweet perfume honestly. "Shit, I'm sorry." 

"Oh shit." I heard a girl's voice and saw a iPhone on the ground.

"Are you and your phone okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine, my phone isn't. I'm sorry, I should watch where I'm going." She looked at me. Damn was she pretty. Them green eyes and her voice. Shit, I've seen her somewhere before man. 

"Sorry bout that." I tell her once again and she nodded and walked away. 

Mateo Bowles (@shmateo_): just bumped into this pretty girl, too bad i ain't gonna see her again. 

Sierra's POV: 

This hot guy just bumped into me, and now my phone screen is all cracked. I sighed and told Cece. She shook her head at me and asked why I didn't get his number. But I swear that guy looked so familiar. I dunno, maybe a dream or something. But whatever, I needa fix my phone.

"Cece, take me to fix my phone." I tell her as we get into the car with our food.

"Aight. But you owe me." She tells me.

"Yeah yeah. A solid is a solid." I groan. "Yo, yo..."

"What?" Cece looks out the window. "Shoot, its Dad.. With Vanessa?"

"Wait, what is he doing with her?" I asked, a dumb question. "I mean, he's cheating on mom. This is why mom has trust issues."

Vanessa is my dad's ex-girlfriend, now current girlfriend maybe. Before my dad got my mom pregnant, him and Vanessa were a on and off couple. She's pretty don't get me wrong, but she a hoe. And I do not want a hoe as a step-mom. (some of yall should know that line from Riley Freeman.)

"She looks good for thirty-six." Cece looked at her.

"Shut up. She was the biggest slut in high school remember? She basically slept with every guy she saw. I'm surprised she ain't got STD's or somethin'." I scoffed. What did I tell bout my attitude? I told ya I was mean.

Sierra Juju Miller (@sierrajuju): Ya'll better watch out, too many snakes out there. :)

It's not like my momma didn't cheat on my dad. She did, plenty of times. But it was to get away from him. After twenty years of being stuck with each other and raising two girls, they're bound to do something they gonna regret. It's not like they never showed me love, they did... It felt forced. Their love felt forced upon us. I asked to do many sports, and they signed me up. Cece and I asked to go on tour, they said yes. Just like that. We didn't have to beg, they just wanted to get rid of us. The only love I was ever shown was by Cece. She took responsibility of feeding me, helping me with homework, making sure I was safe, everything. I loved her for it.

I was on my phone, going through Instagram. Liking posts on fan accounts. I love my fans. Even if there are only two-hundred thousand of them. It still means a lot, because we can grow and do better things. I started dancing at age eleven, posting videos on YouTube with my sister. And over the years we just blew up. We got little gigs at concerts or weddings or parties. The experience truly is awesome. Cece and I decided to go back home and pack for our tour. But, I still have to go on independent studies to keep up my grades.