6

(^^ Ayo and Teo- Rolex. Not released yet!) 

Sierra's POV: 

I was feeling much better the next day. Teo was up with me the whole night. You know what I notice about him, he's honestly really quiet. He only speaks when has to. Other than that, he's just so quiet and reserved to himself. It's cute honestly. My sleep schedule probably gonna be off for a couple days. 

"Morning fam." I walk into Ayo and Teo's hotel room. They were still sleeping. I mean it was seven in the morning and I'm the only EARLY riser. I was still in my pajamas because who needa get ready right early in the morning. I did brush my teeth though, so we good. 

I go over to Teo's bed, and look at him. I took a picture of him and put it on Snapchat. I captioned it, "That glow baby." The kid looked like he had highlight on. You might think I'm weird for taking a picture of him, but it's revenge. He has pictures and videos of me singing, dancing, sleeping, being stupid. I look at some of the gold chains on his neck. Pretty. 

As I was looking at them, he pulled me onto his bed. I was facing him and he held me tight. I did not know what to do. I ain't bein' cute. I ain't cute fam. I'm a bitch. I looked all the chains on his neck and played with them. He's got a lotta ice and gold and shoes. 

"Wakeee upppp." I pinch his cheeks. 

"Nooo." He groans and let goes of me. 

"Pleaseeee." I whisper. 

"Fineee." He gets up and falls back onto the bed. I shake my head and lay next to him. Teo signals me to come lay on his chest. So I did. I'm a baby, plus cuddling relieves stress, anxiety, and depression. I swear I'm like two years old. 

"Ewwww." Ayo gets up and throws a pillow at us. 

"Oh shut up. If Cece was on you, you wouldn't give a damn." Teo sticks his tongue out at his brother.  

"Yeah dude for real. Shut yo ass up. Teo pullin' chicks." I smirk. "And Ayo, girls are just thirsty over you. But Cece does like you so...." I shrug. 

"JUJU!" Cece walked in, throwing another pillow at Teo and I. 

"PILLOWS AREN'T DOING ANYTHING YOU DUMBFUCKS." I threw a pen at Cece and a notepad at Ayo. "Just admit your feelings for each other, damn." 

"Why can't you and Mateo do the same?" Ayo and Cece asked. 

"Uh... The feelings are already there so..." Teo smiles. 

"Yeah, see?" I nod my head. "Now we know how we all feel about each other." 

"Cece and Ayo and Teo and Juju." Ayo says. 

"Yup. So what are we now?" Cece asked. 

"We're talking. Ya'll can date or whatever." I mention. "Or the other way around." 

After arguing for fifteen minutes, I decided that enough was enough. Imma go take a shower and fix my ass up. I do my hair, which today I decide to put it into french braids. I do my makeup, slay these hoes ya know. And then throw on my outfit with my Jordan White Cements 3. I'm trynna change my style a lil bit. I put my gold cross chain over my neck and take some pics because damn I'm poppin' today.