12

^^ like a fucking ballerina 

Sierra's POV: 

So, Teo talked me into the Europe tour. Turns out, I'm going. He wants to see Europe with me. He wants to go to all the places with me. And here I am packing away for one month. It's a tour to like get us a bigger fan base but also put on a show for our international fans. It's just our tour, so no one else. Just us. Awesome. 

"Juju on that beat. Juju on that beat." Teo sings. 

"SHUT UP. I hate that so much. Soo overplayed." I cover his mouth. "Or else u ain't gon' get permission to call me Juju. Your choice."

"Shit, my mad." His voice was muffled as my hand came off of his mouth. 

"Ew nigga, you licked me." I slapped him, playfully though. Don't call the cops please. 

"Ow." Teo complained. I mimicked him and gave him a kiss. "Mucho better." 

"I want ice cream." I whined. "Can we go to the store and get ice cream?" 

"Yeah, let's go." He nodded. 

We go to the store near the apartment, and end up buying hella random shit. Hella people gave us weird looks. As we payed for our things, this cashier lady kept looking at my boyfriend. 

"Hi, I'm Lia. And you are...?" She asked. 

"Taken." He smiled and wrapped his arm around me as I was taking cash out of my wallet. 

"Yeah bitch, dis my boyfriend. And you can't have him." I gave her a fifty and rolled my eyes. We got our stuff and went back. "Bitches be trippin." 

"Watch your damn mouth." Teo exclaimed. 

"Damn nigga, you watch it." I turned around. 

"Well shit.." He made a face. 

"BOUTTA EAT DIS ICE CREAM." I sing in a deep voice. I open up the vanilla ice cream with the chocolate fudge and put some sprinkles on it. I do a little happy dance as Teo recorded me. 

"Oooo, she reversed the quan!!" He exclaimed. I go up next to him and he switches to the front camera. I tried to give him a kiss but he gave me a kiss, and BOTH OF OUR LIPS LANDED ON EACH OTHERS. WELL SHIT. We just looked at each other. 

"It's too funny not to post." I shrug. "Plus, people already know we're kind of a thing." 

He nodded his head and I continued dancing around eating my ice cream. I go live in Instagram, and sit on a yoga ball with my ice cream. I just hop around on it. Ya know, being crazy and shit. 

"Ice cream. Lemme eat my ice cream." I sing. Teo walked in with his bowl of ice cream. He tried to sit on the ball too, but I ended up falling. I put my bowl down and sit on his lap. That's my boyfriend, not your boyfriend. But this nigga still eatin' that damn ice cream. I opened my mouth and he fed me a big ass spoonful too. Too cold. Too cold. 

"LORD PLEASE SAVE HER FOR ME, DO THIS ONE FAVOR FOR ME." I sang super loud. "Is that how you feel Teo? You pray at night to the Lord and asking him to save a girl for you?" 

"Yeah, but I already got the girl." He nodded. "I got you, you stupid hoe." 

"You're a hoe." I argue back. He puts his bowl down and tries to tackle me to the floor. 

"Boy, I'm a football player, this ain't shit. Wanna fight me, les go." I hold up my fists. He pushes me and turns me around. He wraps his arms around me. "AHH COOTIES." 

"Shut up." He says. I eventually broke loose and we sat on the floor. I read some of the comments. 

awh they're so cute 

psh whatever, he can do SO MUCH BETTER. 

^^ lol no one asked? 

ugh they're so cute. 

can't relate to their cute ass relationship. 

get u a man like mateo bowles ladies. :)

she's pretty...... ugly. 

you're pretty asf juju, and wise guy up there, no one asked for ur dumb opinion!^^

"Sierra Miller is not ugly. She is so beautiful. Calling her ugly doesn't make you any prettier smart one. Trust me, I love my fans, I really do. But when ya'll bash on her like that, it makes me mad. So, if you wanna say something about my babygirl, you gotta say it to me too." Teo snapped. I just smiled at him. He looked at me with a smile. He put his arm around my shoulder and went on his phone. I too went on my other phone. 

"I just want a rollie rollie rollie with a dab of ranch, I already got some designer to hold up my pants." Mateo said. 

"I just want some ice on my wrist so I look better when I dance." I sang along with him. I squished both of his cheeks together. "You're so fucking cute." 

"Juju, not in front of the camera." His voice was all weird because his cheeks were being squished by me. 

"Ya'll already know, me and Mateo here-" I get cut off. 

"We are officially a couple, so like it or not, me and her are a thing. We just got together today, so.." Teo takes my hand away from his face. 

"You never asked me." I argue. 

"Sierra Juju Miller, will you be my Reverse Queen?" Teo gets on his knee. 

"Sheesh, I don't wanna marry you, I just wanna be your girlfriend as of now." I smile at him. "But yes, Mateo Bowles I will." 

finally! you know how long they been playing games? 

dude fr, they're my new power couple. 

shii, i hope they last long, i love them so much. 

whatever. 

"Well, I'm taking Juju out, so bye!" Teo ended the live before I could react to anything.