14

Sierra's POV: 

So I wake the next morning, alone on the floor. Why was I even on the floor? Wasn't Teo here last night? I rub my eyes and look around. I get up off the floor and notice Teo sleeping in MY bed. I crack my back and go to the kitchen. I drink a glass of water then go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I get on the bed with my phone in my hands. I read some comments on my most recent post. 

AWEE THEY'RE CUTE ASF. 

OTP OTP 

LMAOO SHE CAN DO BETTER

^^stfu 

i love you guys so much it hurts 

mom and dad 

I like some of their comments and look over to Teo who was still sound asleep. I go back to the kitchen and pour myself some cereal. I turn around and see a shirtless older version of Mateo. I widen my eyes. 

"AH, I'M BLIND." I exclaim. 

"I'll take that." Ayo takes the cereal outta my hands. 

"I hate you." I roll my eyes. 

"Love ya too b." He smiles and goes back into Cece's room. 

"Damn Ju. You hella woke me up." I saw Teo walking out of the hallway. 

"The hell does that mean?" I make a face. "Yo dumbass brother took my damn cereal." 

"You got more cereal, just put some pour." He stated the obvious. I glared at him. Errybody trippin today. 

I ate breakfast and took a shower. Ayo and Teo went home but they're comin' back. We legit spend everyday with them because Cece and I barely got friends. But anyways, I get ready do my hair and lil makeup. I put on my Black Air Jordan 1's with my outfit. DAMN I'M HOT AS FUCK. 

I put two dutch braids in my hair. I look like a hoe now. Oh well. I took a few selfies and posted them because damn I'm hot as shit. I sat down and did some homework while I was waiting for my loving boyfriend. I have to get my out of country independant studies paper signed so I can get excused from school since I'll be in Europe for the World of Dance tour. (Making this up, idk what to write.) 

"Hellloo." I hear Ayo walk through the door. 

"EW IT'S AYOO." I make a disgusted face. 

"Ew, it's a little girl." He pulled on my braid. "Nigga, you gon' let your girl walk around Michigan like that?" 

"Honestly, if that's how wanna express her style then it's cool with me." Teo gave me a hug. 

We had to go buy some stuff for Europe so we are headed to the mall for some clothes and shit. But it's hard going out considering all the fans we got. And it's hard living the life that we live. We barely get any sleep. So many girls came up to us and asked for pictures with me and Teo because we're an item now. 

"Bit bit yuhhh." I hit the folks as we're walking. 

"Juju always movin' around." Teo is that one friend that Snapchats everything. I kept on dancing, and he kept on recording. We just bought some stuff and chilled there. Nothing big really. I bought some more Jordans, more sweaters, more leggings, FUZZY SOCKS. Bruh, those are everything. 

"Ju, what are you doing tomorrow? Because we gotta go to the studio." Cece asked me. 

"I gotta get my stuff from school tomorrow. But my last two periods are free periods so I'll be home by like two?" I shrug sippin' on my slurpee. 

"Alright." She nods. A couple of girls walk up to us and look at Ayo and Teo. Cece and I roll our eyes in disgust. They flirt with both of them and the two brothers were trying to get them to go away. 

"Um, did two guys lose their thirsty girlfriends?" Ayo called out. 

"I know I'm pullin' chicks, but someone's chick is all up on me." Teo laughed. Both of their boyfriends came up to them and pulled them away. Nice guys. 

"My chick is right here." Teo looked at me and squished my cheeks together. 

"STOP. MY HIGHLIGHT." I exclaimed. 

"Oh shut up." He brought my face closer to his and kissed me. 

"AWHH." Ayo and Cece look at us. 

"Stop." Teo and I say. 

We leave in two more days!! I'm so excited to see Europe with my boyfriend, and my sister and her boyfriend. It boutta be lit. I feel happier than I use to be. I'm more patient, but still a lil hothead. These three people keep me sane and I love em to death. 

broooooo IM SICKKKK. IM THE LAST ONE IN MY FAM TO GET SICK. BSSSS