23

Sierra's POV: 

So, I insisted on Mateo sleeping over because Ayo sleeps over like ninety percent of the time. It was about eleven-thirty at night and Ayo and Cece were watching t.v. 

"There's our favorite couple." Ayo looks at us. "How was prom?" 

"Best night I could ever have." I smiled at Mateo. 

"Glad I took her." He smiled back at me. 

"Let me see the pictures and videos." Cece was getting impatient. I showed her pictures and then some videos of me and Mateo. 

"The quiet ones are the freaks..." Ayo shook his head. It was just a video of me and Mateo dancing with each other. And other videos of our photo shoot. 

"Will you send me that video please?" Cece asked. 

"Oh I have more..." I swiped and showed her the one of Mateo and I with the flower crown filter. "Wait put up the sound." 

"Awh, he was looking at her and meant to kiss her cheek but instead they both kissed each other." Ayo looked at Mateo. 

"Send me all the videos please. I need to look at some goals." Cece sent them to herself. 

"Okay, we're tired. Can we please go to bed?" I groaned. I grabbed my phone and Mateo's hand and went to my bedroom. I changed out of my clothes and took off my makeup. 

"Okay, why is it that everytime I come over, you always wear the shorts that make you look fine as hell." Teo asked. 

"I dunno. Maybe a coincidence?" I shrugged. Little does he know I have MANY pairs of these. I lay down next to him. "Oh my gosh, I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow." 

"You're a dancer though." Mateo wrapped his arm around me and turned his head toward me. 

"Boy, I was wearing heels." I made a face at him. "Ya know, just shut yo dumbass up." 

So, we talked and talked. Eventually fell asleep just by laughing at each other. 

I woke up the next morning, and Mateo's already awake. It seemed as if he had just woken up. I looked at him. 

"Morning ugly." Mateo looked at me. 

"Back at ya." I get up and stretch. 

"Damn, lemme hit it from the back ma." Mateo whistled. I winked at him. "FREAK." 

"Only for you." I looked back at him. 

So, Mateo and I spent the whole day in bed. I was not really feeling well. I did shower though and threw on a pair of sweats and a tank top. Mateo showered too, wearing them sweats with a sweatshirt. He ate somethin' but I did not feel like eating. I felt so nauseous. I basically slept the whole day. 

"Hey so listen, Imma have to go to Atlanta for about a month. We got a lotta meetings and stuff but I won't go if you don't want me to." Mateo tells me. 

"Of course I want you to go. I can't stop you from getting to wear you want to be." I looked at him. "Stop bein' so.. I dunno. Just do what you gotta do aight?" 

He nodded his head. I want him to go. He wants to achieve his dreams. And I wanna see him do that. 

Mateo's POV: 

You can tell Juju doesn't want me to go. She wants me to stay. But I gotta do what I gotta do. But she's got stuff goin' on in Cali though. But she barely ever goes there. I'm in and out of Atlanta almost every other month. I looked at her. She looked a little sick. 

"Hey, Imma go to the store. Do you want anything?" I asked her. 

"Can I go with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, you can get whatever you want." I nodded my head. We both put on our slides and walked out the door. We went to Safeway and bought hella stuff. Some things we didn't even need. 

"So when are you leaving to Atlanta?" Juju looked at me as we sat in the car. 

"Um, next week. But I'm probably gonna be back in about two weeks." I shrugged and started the car. "Why? When are you going to California?" 

"I don't even know. I haven't been there in a couple months." She shook her head. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it. "Looks like I'm going next week. Cool." 

"You don't wanna go huh?" I pulled up to her apartment. 

"Not really. Every time we go, my aunt always ends up trying to visit us. She smokes weed so like we always see her when she's stoned." Juju explained. "I have a messed up family. But we always turn out okay." 

"Yeah babe, I know. Everyone has a different life. And it's not perfect." I give her a hug. "Anyways, me and Ayo gotta show tonight. You down?" 

"Hell to the yeah I'm down. As long as I get to be featured." She smiled at me. We went inside and put all the things away. 

"Dude, you dumb as hell." Cece walked in with Ayo. 

"Nigga, you the one bein' stupid." Ayo told Cece.

"What the hell ya'll arguing about?" Teo asked. 

"This nigga was like avocado dip is good. I told him it was called guacamole." Cece explained. 

"But I ain't talking about guacamole. When I was in school and my teacher had avocado dip. Her ass even called it that." Ayo explained his side. 

"Nigga are you frickin' stupid?" I laughed. "It's guacamole." 

"You soundin' like a headass." Juju laughed. 

"Ya'll mean." Ayo made a face. 

lmao i need ideas yall! comment what the next chap should be about!! i love you all so much.