5

Sierra's POV: 

"Shawty if you want my love, then you know all you gotta do is hit me up and I'll be on my way." I sang, without trying. I was getting ready to go out with everyone. We were probably just gonna walk around and make a dance video. I just threw on my Wu Tang crop sweater with blue skinny jeans and Jordan 11 Space Jams. I couldn't think straight right now. I lay down on the bed, and Teo being the big baby he is, lies down on me. Like a baby that wants to be held. 

"What's up." He asked, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Nothin.." I said, quietly. Sometimes, I lose patience when people keep asking me what's wrong.

"Alright. Imma not ask again because you're a hothead." He got up. I pouted my lip as he got up. He turned around and I went back to my bitch face. I go on my phone and chill. 

Sierra Juju Miller (@sierrajuju)- when bae leaves :( 

I decided to listen to music to calm myself. I started shaking all of a sudden. It was an anxiety attack. I couldn't breathe either. I tried to get up but I fell. I've never had this before. It was new. But I knew what anxiety attacks were, Cece had them. Cece came in the room and helped me up. 

"Juju, Juju." She set me on the bed. "Calm down. Stay with me okay? Stay with my breathing." 

I followed her breathing, and my shaking slowed down. I felt a sour feeling in my stomach, and I rushed to the bathroom. I threw up those chunks. I took off my shoes and changed into my pajamas. It was now noon, and everyone rushed into the room. Ayo, Teo, Key, and Imprint. 

Teo's POV: 

I heard that Juju wasn't feeling well. Cece told me that she had an anxiety attack and she threw up. And she has a fever. I dunno what happened. She was feeling fine, oh wait... No she wasn't. I'M SO STUPID. 

Mateo Bowles (@shmateo_): Aye ya'll, Juju is sick.. So pick your fave pic of her on IG, SC, or Twitter and use #GetWellSoonJuju. Let's show some love to my favorite Reverse Queen. ❤😊

I tweeted that, and looked up at the girl in front of me, who was sleeping soundly. She is so cute. She was homesick. She probably missed her parents. But her parents never called in to check on her. She didn't call them either. Juju is an amazing girl to be honest. I sat next to her and she turned over to me. I put my hand on her cheek and she put hers on top of mine. 

"You have such a big heart Mateo Bowles." She managed to speak out. 

"Sierra Miller, you have no heart but you're the sweetest thing ever." I say back to her. 

"There are many reasons why I'm a heartless person." She sniffled. "I would tell you, but you wouldn't understand." 

"I just wanna hear you talk. I want you to feel better, I like the crazy you... The one whose mean but loves everyone at the same time." I explain. I just kept talking, until I noticed that she fell asleep. I smiled at her. 

It was eleven at night, and Juju woke up. She felt hungry, but everyone else was asleep. She was feeling much better. It was a twelve hour virus typa thing. She got dressed into simple clothing. Sweatpants and sweatshirt. I liked her better that way. I liked her in every way. 

oh mateo...