22

Sierra's POV: 

Morning of Prom: 

I woke up Saturday morning at eight-thirty. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. Just random stuff. No texts or anything really. I get out and go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, took a shower, put on a comfortable outfit, and ate breakfast. I was gonna go get my nails done and maybe vlog a get a ready with me or something. 

"Morning Ju." Cece greeted me as she walked into the kitchen. 

"Morning. We gettin' our nails done today right." I told her. 

"Yeah, lemme just eat a lil somethin', and I'll take a shower real quick." She nodded. 

About twenty minutes later, Cece was ready to go. We got in the car and drove to the place. I decided on something simple, but cute. Just somethin' nude. 

Cece went all out

Cece went all out. She got a bunch of designs and glitters on hers. On my both my hands, I had the lady write Mateo on the fourth finger. I was really happy on how it turned out. After that, we went to go eat brunch and I needed to pick up a lil somethin' for Mateo. I was thinkin, he has enough gold so why not get some silver. I realized that I gave him a necklace with his name on it, so I might as well get one that has my name on it. 

After that, we go home. I take a nap for like two hours. By the time I woke up, it was one-thirty so I ate something again and take another shower so I could be more clean. I decided to curl my hair and pin some of it back. I started doing my makeup and finished it with a nude lip color. 

I put on my dress and my shoes and looked at myself. Oh... Wow. By the time I was done, it was three- twenty. Mateo was here lookin' all hot and stuff. I walked out of my room and you should have seen the look on his face. 

"Wow..." His eyes widened. "You look amazing. Damn. That's my baby." 

I smiled and did a little twirl. I made a couple of "cute" faces. 

"Wooo! You look fine as hell. Now, lemme put on your corsage." He held up the little plastic box. He put mine on and I put his on. We were off to take our prom pictures. Mateo got some friends who got girlfriends who I am kinda friends with, but we not close. So I guess we gonna go eat with them and take pictures with them. We took a lot of them too. The girls were nice, but not the typa ones I wanna be friends with. I'm better off myself. But they're nice girls. But anyways, we go eat some sushi!! I love sushi to be honest. Then after we eat, we get on the party bus then to the venue. This years theme was "A Night In Paris" and the venue looked amazing!!