Old

"So you and Zak...everything's alright now?"- Max asked with concern.
"Yeah, were good...now"-i replied and looked over at Zak laughing with Aaron . We were back on the RV and now going home.
"Dont hate me for this but...- he treats you like shit."
"Hey, thats not true. Really , he doesnt. Zak is sweet, caring and nice...atleast to me. You just dont know him yet. "
"I don't even want to."-he mumbled.
"I heard you. "- i laughed. Zak sat next to me
"Hey, i have to go now. "
"Yeah ,bye."-he said and i hung up. Zak took my hand in his and kissed it. I smiled.
"When we get back i want to take you somewhere."- he said with a smile.
"Youre spending waaay too much money  on me. Like , you can just come over, or bring me a fllower and ill be the happiest girl in the world. I dont need you to buy me the world, Zak."
"Who said this meant spending money?"
"Knowing you it did."
"I remember you wanted to tell me something. What was it? "
"Have you ever had a stalker?" - i asked nervously. After all i didn't know Zak that well to know what i should and what i shouldnt ask. I still blush and act like a little girl around her crush when hes around.
"I did, actually. A few years ago. I got a restraining order after she broke into my house but she never did anything but follow me. But still - creepy as shit. "
"Sounds like a fan to me."-i said trying to make this talk less serious.
"Why are you asking?"
"Ugh...i had one too. But not that long ago. He dissapeared after i moved...but i think he's back. "
"What?"- he asked as his features formed a serious, still gorgeous expression.
"No, listen . I m not complitlay sure but things are happening that did before. " - i said trying to calm him down a little. I would go crazy too if i knew that Zak had a woman stalking him.
"Do you know how he looks like? His name? Wait what does he even do?"
"Calm down. Its nothing serious. I often see that things have been moved when i get back home. My underwear tends to go missing, clothes would be folded nicely and ive even had a note from him. It was a smiley face with my name on it but  thats basically it."
"And hes back?"-he asked all serious.
"Yeah..um yeah i think so. But it nothing big he-"
"Nop3 , its definatly a big thing. Were starting with cameras in your kitchen."
"Jokes on you- its only a limitation for yourself."
"Wait- what do u mea-....oohh. "- he said with a lil smirk.
"But still. I dont think its nececary, ill be just fine. "-i said a shrugged my shoulders.
"But thats the thing-you might be fine while i wont be able to sleep knowing that some crazy dude might be watching you sleep right this second. I care about you, you know that. "
"Yeah, okay. Fine. "- i mumbled and looked down at my feet. His lips suddently hit mine. I kissed him back.  The only surprises i love.

***

"You sure you know how to turn it on? "I said looking up at him as he was stepping up to attach the camera to my kitchen wall.
"Yeah , i told you, i ve done this before."- he said trying to figure out how to turn the screwdriver on. He ovbiously did not know how to and it had me dying of laughter. The screwdriver accidentaly turned on scaring him and making him almost fall off.
"Zak, really, read the instructions."
"Nope. I know exactly how y- FUCK."- he screamed as it turned on again and scared him once again. He finnaly figured it out and the camera unfortunately was finnaly up and rolling. He stepped down from the counter.
"Youre so handy."-i laughed.
"I feel limited."- he said all up close in my face. He pulled me close by my waist .
"I told you." - i said.
"But i feel kindof odd now. "
"Why?"
"Why? The people at the mall thought i was your father. Am i that old looking?"
"Its just cause i look like a child."- i laughed.
"But for real, youre not old. For me your age is just a stupid number that does not matter. And its that one thing that i love you." - i mumbled and instantly kissed him. He pulled out and let go of me.
"Start getting ready. Ill be back in 2 hours cause i need to go back to my place but be ready. "
"Wait waaht?"
"Were going out, remember?"
"Sorry, your handy work made me forget. " -i laughed. He looked me all annoyed.
"Fine, ill stop."- i said. He kissed me and left.

After 2 hours of hard work i was ready. A short burgundy dress with of course long sleeves. The door bell ringed. I smiled knowing who it was but as i opened the door my smile died.
"Hello , June"- he said with a scary smile.
"What are y- HEY WHAT THE -....."