Fixing things?

It's a new day and i have to get back on tracks. I was staying away from Zak. While sleeping and just in general. If you ever drop a plate and it shatters you throw it away but this time the plate was my heart and the fall was Zak. I ve been Zaked. My mind is going in wierd places again. So back to my heart. I cant just throw it away as much as i would like to and just buy a new one. I can only superglue the shit out of it.
"June?" - he shouted from the kitchen are.
"Yeah?" - i asked and turned around looking at Zak.
"Were going in half an hour" - he said and we met eachother's eyes. For some reason i was waiting for something more. Why? I dont know.
"Okay"- i  said and continued looking at him. So was he. A wierd silence before i snapped out and continued going trough my luggage.
"If you want to talk things out, i m he-"
"No, its okay. "- i said cutting him off. This time i wasnt lying. This time i just wanted to sit in silence and think untill my head explodes. We took all our bags and exited the hotel room.
"Are you sure that you can do the lockdown?"
"I m sure. Also i don't want to be the fifth wheel that is just dragging behind and not doing anything. "
"Youre, not. Just be careful. "
"As always. "

***

I was now staying in Zak's RV room. First of all -cause the bed was so much comfortable and second of all- cause Zak. I tried denying but he told me that he would get mad, and that was something that i don't need.
"Where is your chain?"- he asked from across the couch. We were in the main room of the rv just chilling. I looked at my neck and then back at him.
"Its in my pocket, i didn't really ever put it away..."-i said taking it out and giving it a look. Zak came and sat next to me and took it from my hand. I turned my back and he put it back on.
"Zak...i really should tell you something. I should've told you sooner but you know how things were."
"Im all ears."-he said looking at me.
"Hey, guys? Do you want pizza?"- Aaron asked holding two boxes.
I knodded and we complitlay forgot about me having to say something. I loved the feeling of loosing myself in pizza. I felt my phone vibrate. It was him.
"Can't wait for you to come home. My eyes miss your sleeping, peaceful and perfect body. "- that message fucked me up a little. He was back and i was honestly terrified. Also i was waiting for the moment where my organs fail cause i surely was not listening to the doctor. I got back in the reality and joined Zak's, Aarons and Jay's conversation  about the next location.
"But who is going down in the tunnels?"-Aaron asked laughing.
"Me...i can."-i said. Everyone looked at me shocked.
"Youre definatlley not going. Thats complitlay out."- Zak said shaking his head in denial.
"No for real. I want to go and you guys can't not let me. "-i said standing by what i said.
"You can get lost."- Aaron said.
"You will not scare me. Any of you can get lost too...and none of you can fit though the entrance anyway. Look its so narrow."-i said pointing to the picture. They shared looks and knodded in agreement...except Zak ofcourse. After a brief talking everyone got back to doing their buisness. I was watching the tv in Zak's room alone. After a while he entered and turned off the tv.
"What?" -i asked sitting up.
"You're not going down there."
"And youre being over protective. Its in good condition, no cave ins, no fluded tun-"
"I don't want to loose you. "
"Zak, you won't . I promise. "-i said but that didn't make him relax. He sat next to me and hugged me as i turned the tv back on.
"Priorities."-he said. I laughed.
"Don't worry. Youre my first."-i said and looked at him with a smile. I could stare at him forever and admire every feature of his face that was perfect for me. He kissed my forehead and we went back to watching the tv. After a while he fell asleep but his phone went off. I didn't want to go trough his phone but he had incoming texts from some kindof  Christine. I dared to open them.
"Oh, baby how i miss you. I want you :*" this and then there was this.
"When you get back i have a naughty  surprise for you !"
I read them and my heart shook a little. I decided not to get mad right over, i decided to investigate. I made my way to Aaron and asked him.
"Hey, do you happen to know who is Christine?"-i asked sitting next to the drivers seat.
"If youre talking about the one that im thinking then it's Zak's ex. Why?"
"Fuck..." -i quietly cursed.
"What is it?"- he asked.
"Shes been sending texts to him and it looks like they've beenn doing things...also for the last month while we've been together. "-i said getting really upset.
"Nooo don't. "- he said seeing me tear up a little. I smiled and wiped them away.
"Zak was telling me about her. They broke up about a year ago and now i guess she can't get  a life. She's texting him every day but Zak hasnt replied to any if them. I promise cause i know."- he said. I trusted him and belived.
"Oh my God, thank you...you just saved me an uncomfortable conversation with Zak. Remember - owe you ."-i said and started walking back. On the way i saw David and the guys playing cards and it made me smile knowing that they were getting along.
"You left me."- Zak mumbled in the pillow. I smiled and went back joining him.
"I havent told you yet, but if you see wierd ass texts from a Christine then ignore them please. Shes my ex and is not leavi-"
"I know."-i said . He looked up at me.
"Do you really think that i would ignore some Christine texting you? I didn't want any drama so i just asked Aaron."
"Why not me?"
"We just started talking again and i didn't want to-"
"What? To just ask me a simple question? Instead of asking me you ask Aaron but he is not a part of this relationship, is he?"
"Zak, please calm down. You were sleeping for fuck sakes. Also, this wasn't a good idea. Ill sleep in the bunks. "-i said hetting up and trying to leave.
"Hey, no. Don't leave. I m sorry, i just get like this when we have to be on a road a lot "-he said grabbing my hand and not letting me go and getting up himself.
"Then maybe i shouldn't be around when youre like this? Zak i don't want us to crash again. I love you god damit. "-i said and was instantly pulled close and kissed. I guess this is how we fix things now. Just kiss them away.