Killer

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?"- David said as i got out of his car.
"No, really i just want to sleep"- i said.
"Okay, bitch. See ya soon. " he said and smacked my butt. I felt really shitty. I think this was the first real lockdown hangover that i had. It was like you were drained and weak. I was already depressed and this made it worse. Here i was. In the bathroom staring at my razors. My mind was racing and my thoughts were fighting themselves. I needed a release. The bad side of me won and i took the razor in my hands.
"Sweety don't" - i heard coming from my bedroom.  It was my grandfathers voice. I dropped the razor and went investigating my apartment. No one was there. It really was him. I started crying and sat down on my bed. My phone lighted up. Zak was calling. I turned the phone around and fell face down on my pillow. I dropped all my clothes and wrapped myself in 2 blankets. The sleep took me in and i fell asleep.

***

I heard the doors open. Someone entered and was quietly making their way to my bedroom. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Someone was coming. They had heavy, slow footsteps and my bedroom doors opened. It was dark but all i saw was a man figure holding a butcher knife. I bolted out of my bed and ran in the bathroom. I didn't give a fuck that i was just in my underwear. On the way i dropped my phone and tried picking ir up. I got grabbed by my waist and pulled back. I started screaming and trying to get out of his hands. I m dying . This is it. I heard the voice behind me shouting .
"IT'S ME!! JUNE IT'S ME!" I heard Zak screaming trying to outshout my cry's. My body was shaking from the fear and i turned around. it really was Zak. I jumped in his arms and held him tight.
"I m so sorry. It's me. " he said while pressing my head against his chest and kissing the top of my head.
I let him go and dropped on my bed. I held my face in my hands and tried breathing slowly. My heart was still pounding and i was shaking.
"I --i need a moment. " - i said between breaths.
"I m really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. Do you need anything?" - he said. I didn't say anything.  After a moment of heavy breathing i  sat up and put on one of Davids long hoodies that covered my butt.
"Why the hell were you holding a knife?"- i screamed and punched him in the abs.
"What knife?" - he asked.
"You were holding a KNIFE when you came in. " i shouted at him.
"June it wasn't a knife. It was chocolate. " -he said and handed me a box of chocolate.
"You weren't answering my calls so i decided to check up on you. I knocked for about 10 minutes and then i found out the door was open. "
"Holy shit. I was thinking someone was trying to murder me. You scared the living shit out of me. "- i said and hugged him.
"You're a liar. " - he said as he let me go and grinned.
"What?" I asked confused.
"You told me you slept in clothes. "- he said and grinned.
"You were hoping on me to sleep in my underwear next to you the first time you came over?" I laughed. He shrugged his shoulders and kept smiling.
"I hope that any of my neighbors didn't call the cops. "
"I would be surprised if they didn't. But why weren't you answering? "
"I was tired. And i wasn't feeling like being around anyone. Why aren't you sleeping?"
"Can't. Hangover. By the way i love your underwear. " - he said and grinned widely. I ignored him and walked in the bathroom to hide the 2 razors i had as quick as i could. I did it fast and i was out in a second. He was standing by the balcony looking out at the view. Honestly the view was all i bought this apartment for. He turned around and smiled.
"What?" -i said with a smile. He didn't answer but came closer. I only then realized that he was holding my phone.
"Zak...give it back. " - i said putting my hand out.
"You'll have to take it. "-  he said stepping closer. My breath was taken by his body being so close to mine.
"You're such a child. " - i said trying to take it from his hands he ran behind the bed grinning like a child. I made my way over to him and pushed him on the bed. I crawled over him and sat on his abs. I tried taking it again but he put his hands higher. My lips came closer to his and right when they were about to meet i snatched my phone out of his hands and rolled off his chest. He quickly rolled over and pinned me down with his hands. We both were grinning like idiots. These were dangerous games that we were playing. But who cares when you are into someone. Our eyes met each others and our childish smiles died. He crushed his lips on my neck and i gave in. The touch of his lips made me arch my neck .

He pulled back and then i realized -i love him

He pulled back and then i realized -i love him. The eyes and his hair. The big arms and his jawline and the way his lips moved with mine. My thoughts turned into reality when he parted our lips passionately. All the problems in my life were gone when i was with him . My heart belongs to his.

/A.N/
- hey guys! I m sorry this chapter is so short. I just have been really busy lately but ill keep updating as much as i can. Also i have another fan fiction about Zak - "The doll" if you want you can check that one out as well.😂
Question - Should i write all the mature stuff ?Cause i will ,if you guys want that.😂😏
Anyways- thank you for reading.
P.s.- i love feedback. 😉