The best repayment

**warning**
*! mature content !*

"And how will you repay me, Mr. Bagans?"- i whispered in his ear and nibbled on it.
"I brought food. "- he said and pulled away from my neck grinning. I only now noticed that he had a bag of food put on the floor. He must me joking. He picked it up and handed me a white box. It smelled amaizing and it was still warm. I looked confused as he pulled out his aswell.
"Nah-ah. I don't want food right now. I want you. " - i said and sucked on his neck again.
"I want you to eat something first. "- he said and smiled "it's going to be a long night."- he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. I smiled and agreed to the food. The food was amaizing but i couldn't take my eyes off Zak. He was finally mine and it felt unreal.
"I wanted to ask you something. "
"Yeah?"
"About the organs? "
"What about them?"
"I mean...if we do things i won't break you or anything ,right?"- he said that with a playful grin and shoved a fork of food in his mouth. I choked on mine a little and swallowed before responding.
"I don't think...umm...no i don't think you can. "- i said with a smirk. My food was almost gone and so was his. A smile appeared on my face when i  noticed that his "friend" was wide awake.
"What?"
"Noth- nothing" - i said and tried not to smile. Yes, i was being childish but it amaized me that someone would get that hard from me. Actually if women had boners -mine would be at the size of my leg and hard as a brick.He pointed to my cheek where had some white icing left on my face from the desert. I scooped it up on my finger and licked it slowly.
His patience hit the breaking point and he shoved down everything from the table. He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. He sat me on the table while we were kissing. My fingers were running trough his perfet hair  that i could finally mess up. He let out a moan as i bit his lower lip and kissed him again.
"Youre driving me wild" - he growled in my ear and sucked on my neck making a moan escape my mouth.
"Take me. I m yours." - i said seductvly in his ear. He growled and picked me up. On the way he turned the lights off.
I was thrown on the bed and in brief seconds we both were already undressed. i was a puppet to him and his body. The way he worked his lips on my skin, sent chills down my spine.  He made me forget everything and everyone just by his touch.
"Don't tease. Just fuck me already."- i whispered in his ear and kissed him deeply again.
"Naughty. I love it. " he said pulling back and then diving back in the kiss. He was grabbing my boobs and then he spread my legs. He thrusted in deeply and my body arched.
Even though he is almost fucking 40 he fucks like a god.
Time ran by but it didn't feel like a long night. This felt like an amaizing night. His body made me climax 2 times already but right after i was done his body set me back in a desire bigger than ever.

He flopped me on my stomach and pulled up my hips shoving a pillow under them. He closed my thighs and entered slowly. Everything felt so tight but so good. He new all of the best poses and this was defenatley one of them. After a while i felt it build up. The big finish was on it's way. By now we both were covered in sweat and i was starting to loose my voice.
My insides tightened and the pleasure lever was rising.
"You ready?" - he said.
"Y-yea-yeahh" - i moaned not being able to speak properly.
I shouted out Zak's name while i climaxed and i felt him fill me up at the same time. The wave of pleasure went away but i was still in the position- shaking. I got my strength and rolled on my back. He leaned over my shaking body, kissed my forehead and then my lips. I looked at him and he gestured for me to follow in the bathroom.
Shower time with Zak Bagans?
Yes please.

***
After taking a shower we put on our underwear but nothing more and got back in the bed. I was sleeping in his arms and i felt safe.
"I love you." - he said and kissed my neck.
"I love you too." - i whispered and started closing my eyes.
This felt too perfect to be real.
And it was.
But something bad just had to happen otherwise it wouldn't be my life.

______________
A.n.
I wanted to say - thank you so much for all the support,reading and the little stars :)
I m so grateful that my story already has 1.38 thousand reads and i couldn't be more happier.
Thank you !! 😊😊

- Linda_0u0
______________