My tough side

I woke up in a cold bed. Alone. Nothing happened last night. All it was, was just a short make out when his phone pinged. He told me he had to go and left me with one last kiss. I tried asking him where he was going but he was just ignoring me. Anyways tomorrow we have to go on a another lockdown. This time we weren't flying or going anywhere far. We were investigating a hotel which name i have already forgotten. All this stuff with Zak is just screwing my head up. And  if he wanted to take me out then it had to be today. I was a little scared to go online. Last time i searched his name i found out he was with another girl. He never explained that after all. My life really likes to torture me. So here i was again stumbling on another tmz post about Zak.  This time it was a brunette...in his lap...at a casino. Zak was obviously happy in that picture and it looked like he enjoyed it. I understand why Zak hunts ghosts, i understand why hes putting on such a big ego on the screen but i don't understand why he plays with girls like this. Aaron was wrong, he's still a player and i decided that i m not going to keep being one of his make out partners. I think this is the moment i stop being sorry for myself and turn the other side of me. The other side that  is confident and that is not going to getting played. Also i think i should find a boyfriend (not Zak). Omg who the fuck am i kidding. The only one i want is Zak. But i m not going to let him keep playing me and pretend like i don't know anything. I know i will break down after a while of being tough. I know it all but i m not going to give in again. Yes ,i have feelings for him...actually i m pretty sure i love him but hes just a fuck boy...in his late 30...Anyways. If i m going to act tough then i need to dress like it too.

This was my outfit for the day and i felt great

This was my outfit for the day and i felt great. My legs were looking hot as fuck in these shorts and i was ready to go out. Not with Zak though. I was going to my sisters and after that to a party at Davids house. He invited a lot of straight guys just for me. Thats what real best friends do. I was about to leave when my phone went off. It was none other than the fucker itself. Zak. I picked it up and was ready to slap him with words.
"Yeah?"- i answered like normally.
"Hey. I m sorry i had to leave last night. I just had a situation at the museum and it was urgent. So how about we go out tonight? I have a surprise for you. " - he said. His voice made me feel soft and i felt like i couldn't even turn him down. I got myself together and blasted him.
"June?" he said after me being silent for a moment.
"oh yeah. I was just waiting for you to tell all your lies ,ya know. "
"June i di-"
"Zak if you think i m stupid then you're wrong. You can give your surprise to that other girl. And if you think for a moment that you can just play with me like that then you're an idiot. "
"I didn't say anything about committing to this. I -"
"So all of this was just you wanting to fuck. Shit, and i thought i loved you. "
"June just please listen-" he said desperately raising his voice.
"And don't try coming to my apartment. I won't be home. "- i said and hung up. He was calling again...and again...and again. I declined the first 3 and then i just put my phone on silent. I had plans for this day but all i did was go to my sisters to spend the day.

***

"Omg, i m sooo glad you made it. You look hot as shit." David said after hugging me. I was now at his house and it was about 9 pm.
" Yeah thanks. I m changing things up."
"What did he do? Please don't say he has a girlfriend."
"No, he was just horny and that's it . He said that he never said he was going to commit. "
"Well he can go fuck himself in the nose cause here i have plenty of hot men that want to commit." He said inviting me inside. I laughed and walked inside. Every person here was mostly guys and i was ready to forget Zak. 
After a few hours i was in a conversation with a hot guy in his early thirties. I was a little tipsy and the more i drank the more i was thinking about Zak. The guy noticed i was not really into the conversation and left after me just being silent. Another guy came up to me and pulled me aside from all the noise.
"Don't worry i m not a rapist."- he said as i was following him outside. I laughed . We made our way outside and went on the side of the house.
"So what is it?" -i asked.
"Okay...i..you can say no if you don't wan't to-"
"Just say it."
"Okay, so i just caught my girlfriend cheating on me and i need to get revenge. I don't want to fuck you or anything but can i get a picture of us kissing? By the way i m Max" - The guy said pretty serious.
"Actually i m up for that. I need to get revenge too. My name is June." I said.
"Great, lets do this."- he said and pulled out his camera.
I went in for a kiss and i herd him take the picture. I was drunk so of course i wasn't just letting go with that small kiss.
"No ,dude, you can't come in. You're not invited. "- i heard David say.
"Where is she? Let me in you faggot. "- i heard Zak say. I pulled away from the kiss and walked over the house corner to find David and Zak outside the door.
"June, you're here." - he said as i was walking fast in his direction.  He opened his arms thinking i would run in them. Not this time. I walked over and punched him in the face. He grabbed his face and looked at me in confusion.
"How fucking dare you to come here after all of that and call my best friend a faggot. "- i almost screamed .
"I m sorry.  I m sorry for the words i said. And i m sorry if i hurt you. Nothing happened with that girl. That picture is from 2 months ago when i didn't even know you."
"What about the blonde one? And what about what you said?" - i screamed at him.
"Thats one of my editors! And i didn't mean what i said.. What do i have to do to prove to you that i didn't mean it! "- he said desperately.
"Let me take this from here."- David said stepping in front of me.
"She doesn't need a guy that hurts her. And a fucker like you wouldn't know such a thing as feeling hurt . So i suggest you leave my property before i call the cops. And don't you even dare to fire her because she just won't fuck with you. " - David said all up in Zak's face. Zak's jaw clenches and his hands scrunched up in fists from anger. I thought i was about to witness a blood bath but he just walked away to his car. He got in the car and David walked back inside but i just stood there looking at him. A tear rolled down his cheek and he drove away. Have i done it? Did i just hurt the demon hunter's heart? The soft side of me came back and i realized what have i done.