Tease

"I-...you're going to think i m weird. "- i said and laughed nervously.
"No, tell us. Is it what i m thinking?"- Aaron said all serious. Everyone was looking and my heart was pounding.
"I don't know what you're thinking but i use it for my clothes. "-i said.
"Clothes?" - Aaron asked lifting his eyebrow. Everyone else also looked at me with confusion.
"Yeah, you see it's kind of a life hack. After a while clothes get those little balls on them and they are hard to get off. You take the razor and just kind of shave them off. I know normal people just buy new clothes but i don't have that much money. "- i said to Aaron.
"Oh, i get it. And i was starting to get worried. "- Aaron laughed. I fake smiled at him and walked over to my bags to put the razor in. Everyone stopped looking at me and continued whatever they were doing. My bags were in the bunk bed room. Yay i m gonna sleep in one room with 3 dudes. I opened my bag but my hand was stopped by another. I froze and by the tattoo i could see that it was Zak's.
"Give it to me." He whispered behind me. I froze and he let go of my hand. My hand vent over his and i dropped it in his hand.  He softly kissed my neck and walked away. I sat on my bed and took out my earbuds and put on some music. I smacked my body in the bed and laid face down. My heart was still racing from the earlier. I felt bad lying to them and Zak now probably thinks that i m a complete liar and a scammer and what not.  My head popped up when i remembered that i left Jay's guitar outside. I lifted my body from the bed and walked outside once more. It was now dark. The guitar was laying on the ground at the edge of the cliff and i picked it up. I really want one of my own cause i used to play. Then i just went down the art path and closed music out of my life. My dream lately has been to dance, but i don't know about that yet, i just want to do a lot of things at the same time but it never works out. I took a deep breath of fresh, cold air before walking back to the RV. We had 3 hours of driving left to do and i had to figure out what i was going to do. I was about to open the doors to get back in but my phone rang. It was David.
"Hey "
"Hi... "- i said sounding deflated.
"So whats new? Did he pipe you?"
"Max or Zak?"-i asked laughing.
"I ll throw you a party if you say both cause i would be so proud of you. "
"Not your lucky day. Neither. Also Max is just a friend."
"Fine so did you and Zak make up?" - he asked. I sighed and slid down the side of the RV and sat on the ground.
"Kind of...i guess. Well he was trying to make out again but i said he needs to apologize to you st first. "
"Damn right. He doesn't get my blessing if he doesn't apologize and we both know that the bff's blessing is the most important. "- he said and i laughed.
"You were pretty harsh as well...i saw him cry. I have never seen a guy cry over me. "
"Thats not true. I cried over you. For a different reason but anyways. "
"I almost got caught. Aaron found my razor and i just barely made my way around it. I said some stupid stuff about clothes."
"Wait, Aaron was the bald and funny one? "
"Well yeah, didn't you spent like 3 hours with them in my apartment that time? "
"Yeah well i meet a lot of people. "
"You little whore"- i laughed at him.
"When are you coming home? "
"Its now Tuesday...then i guess Thursday  maybe."
"If you two don't do anything these days then i swear to God i wont talk to you." - i laughed and right then the RV doors opened and it was Zak.
"Okay, i got to go. See you soon."- i said and just hung up. Zak walked in front of me and looked at me. His damn smell was killing me...sooo good.
"You okay ?"
"Yeah "
"I came looking for you. Were going. Got everything?" - he said. And gave me a hand.  I nodded and he pulled me up. I looked down to take the guitar but i was harshly pinned on the side of the RV.
"You really need to start controlling yourself." - i laughed. He looked at me and dived in my neck. His lips worked on my body and he found the sweet spot. I tried my hardest not to moan so i was just breathing heavily and pulling at his hair at the back of his head. He pulled back .
"I just can't control myself when i m around you."- he said and touched the side of my face. I made my way around him while he stayed still.
"Neither can i "- i said and returning him the favor by kissing the side of his neck. I bit his neck a little and he growled quietly. My mind was constantly reminding me to keep just teasing. But his muscular build and his wide shoulders made me want so much more that i could only dream of. My kisses went up and i nibbled on his ear. I saw his jaw clench and he let out another growl. I dragged my hand along his neck and with the other i grabbed the guitar. He turned his head and my hand came off his neck and opened the doors of the RV. I didn't look back at him and just walked inside.
"Oh you took it, i thought someone stole it or something. "- he said taking it back.
"I m sorry that i didn't ask, just didn't want to bother you. "- i said and sat back on the couch next to him.
"You can play?"- Jay asked surprised.
"A little. Used to. I really want one of my own."
"When is your birthday?" -Zak asked sitting down next to me.
"September 22."
"That's soon. This month. "- Jay said.
"Hey ,guys? Ghostadventures is on !"- Aaron yelled from Zak's room.
"Oh yeah i almost forgot" Jay said and went to Zak's room.
"Well i m staying." - Zak said leaning in my neck and smiling.
"But i m not"- i teased and went over to the other two who were already laying on the bed and watching. I shot Zak a smile and disappeared behind the wall.