A new start

I never thought i would be picked. But i guess this was really happening. When i woke up i still had Zak's hoodie. I guess i fell asleep with all my clothes. I woke up to 100 messages and unanswered calls from David. I read all the messages.But there was one from my work saying that i need to work today. I called them and said i quit . That was an amazing feeling. I finally quit a job that i didn't like. As i read further trough my messages there was one from a number i didn't recognize.
-"Hey its Zak. Could you meet us at my museum today? :)"
"Hey ,Zak :)! Sounds good, what time?"-i responded while skyping with David. David was being a cunt and was annoying me saying that we hooked up and that if i wont take him then he will.
I got a reply from Zak. -"I think 6 pm would be great "
"Yh, sounds great. Seeya :p"- instantly regretted that stupid smiley at the end. I was getting nervous to meet them. I ended the call with David cause he was pissing me off but after an hour i was getting super nervous so i texted David
-"David please call me. I m getting really nervous to meet GAC today. Helpp;(. "
-"Hi, don't be nervous :)...but i m not David :p!" - Omg!!! Omfg!!!!!! Wong number !!!!! I texted that to Zak. I am about to cry. I failed so miserably.
-"Omg, Zak, i m sorry ,wrong number!!"
-"Haha . Aaron is nervous too :p."- i didn't respond but i was about to use my talent - passing out. If i want to i can pass out at any time i wanted. I call it my superpower. Then i called David and he laughed at me so hard.
-"Be happy you didn't text him that you are falling for him!"
-"Omg David you cunt im not falling for him. Besides he has a girlfriend. "- i said.
-"Umm no ,bitch, your lying to yourself. I googled him. Hes single. "
-"Only because internet says so doesn't mean its true!! "- i said kind of mad.
We continued talking until i felt like i can live with myself. I was so thankful to have a friend like David.
Later he came over to do my makeup. He could do the best smoky eye in the world. After that i put on my black skinny jeans and Black converse. I was never going to stop wearing them even when i am going to be 58. I put on a black sweater with long sleeves and let my long hair out . I got in my car and put on my favorite song (Pvris - You and I) to calm my nerves. It was 6:06 when i got there.

●●●○Zak's POV○●●●

I was sitting with the guys and waiting for June. It was exactly 6 pm.
-"Hey guys i think we might have a problem with her..."- Aron said and looked at all of us.
"Yeah i think i know what he is talking about..." Billy said.
" What ?" - i asked confused.
"I mean shes a girl. In a group of guys. " - Aron said smiling and looked a little worried.
"Yeah i thought about that yesterday...look shes here." i said and jumped up from my chair looking out the window.

●●●○June's POV○●●●

As i got ready to get out of the car i remembered what i said to David earlier. I promised that if any of them falls for me then i will quit right away. I didn't want to break the crew apart so the best way out in that kind of situation was by leaving and never coming back again. But if i fall for someone i cannot show it and i have to keep it together. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and got out of the car. I saw all 4 of them standing and happily smiling. I stood in front of them and smiled.
-"Don't be nervous "-Zak laughed and went in for a hug. I laughed remembering my fail and hugged all of them back. As i hugged Aron he whispered in a funny voice
-"i m nervous too" - it was so cute it made me blush and laugh. We all went inside and they gave me a tour trough the museum. They all were super nice ,friendly and goofy. I excused myself to the bathroom and i called David.
-"Hi ,David! "
-"Hey ,bitch, how is it going? "
-"Its going really good i m actually waiting for the moment where i fail. They showed me around and i m now in the bathroom."
- "Did Zak hit on you yet?"
- "Omg no i told you yesterday, i don't...you know my thoughts on this..."
-"Okay ,then call me later and tell me when something interesting actually HAPPENS"
"You little cunt" i said and he hung up on me. I heard someone outside the bathroom .

●●●○Zak's POV○●●●

"She's taking a long time in going to check if shes alright." Billy nodded and i got up and walked up the bathroom door. I was about to knock on the door but then i hear her talking on a phone. I couldn't make out what they were talking about at the beginning.
-"Its going really good i m actually waiting for the moment where i fail. They showed me around and i m now in the bathroom."- i heard June say.
- "Did Zak hit on you yet?"- The male voice asked.i felt really confused.
- "Omg no i told you yesterday, i don't...you know my thoughts on this..."- she said sounding a little sad.
-"Okay ,then call me later and tell me when something interesting actually HAPPENS"
"You little cunt"- she whispered and i took a step closer to the door and knocked on it softly.
-"Hey you okay in there?" I asked. She opened the door and looked at me with her green eyes.
"Yeah i m okay". She stepped outside and gave me a smile.We started walking back to the room in silence I was about to say something but before i opened my mouth she entered the room where the others were. She sat down next to Billy and it looked like she was avoiding me. I was super confused .

●●●○June's POV○●●●

As we walked back to the room i wanted to get away from Zak so i went and sad down next to Billy. He was a really nice guy and so were the others. We drove over to Zak's house and started talking about the next lockdown which was Tuesday. We were going to investigate an old prison. This was going to be my first lockdown and i was exited. They told me everything i needed to know and before i realized it was already 11 pm . We were all laughing, talking and drinking some drinks. Everyone seemed to like me and we were having fun. I got to know all of the guys a little but they were mostly asking me questions about me.

''So are you single, married?"- Jay asked me and the room went quiet . Everyone looked at me waiting for my answer. I didn't know what to say so i decided it was better to say that i have a boyfriend.
"Umm i m not married but i do have a boyfriend. What about you guys?" - i said. Aron and Billy answered with -Single but Jay was married but when it came to Zak he just ignored it and said-"Its getting late i think you all should go home." -everyone agreed and we all were drunk and i started to worry how am i going to get home. I knew i couldn't drive. We all said goodbye to each other and everyone got picked up by their friends or familly and Zak just walked back in his house. I walked over to my car and got in. Someone knocked at the window. I jumped and looked over .It was zak . He was laughing about how i got scared. I rolled down the window and he looked at me and said- "And where do you think you are going like that?- he said while smiling. Oh god he was so cute.
"I know i m drunk, i wasn't going to drive anyways. I was going to stay here so i shall sleep now. Bye"- my drunk,embarrassing self said. He just laughed and opened my car doors .
"You really think i m going to let my new crew member sleep in a car? Com on." He said as he pulled me out of my car. At this point i could barely walk and i had to hold on to Zak.
"Couldn't your boyfriend pick you up?" - he asked me while watching my steps and making sure i don't trip.
"Why don't you act drunk when you're drunk?"-i said ignoring his question. He just laughed at me and we now were about to walk upstairs.
"you didn't anwser me" - i said as he tried getting me up the stairs
"You mean why i don'act drunk?"- he laughed.
"Noo...about if you have a girlfriend."
"You know that you are not going to remember any of this tomorrow right? "- he smiled at me and continued - "so i might as well just do this"- he picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs and put me in a bed. Then it all went black...

●○●○●
Thank you so much for reading:). Leave a star if you liked and i shall update daily ;) - Linda
●○●○●