Chapter Twenty-Eight

{EDITED}

I'm letting you know now that this is going to be a really short chapter. I just wanted to give Embry's opinion and feedback on this situation.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Embry's P.O.V

Everything around me stopped. My whole world paused in time. When those little brown eyes met mine, I was overwhelmed with the need to protect her. I wanted to give her the whole world.

"Embry Emmanuel Call." I heard someone say. I broke me gaze away from the beautiful infant to see her fuming Auntie. "What the hell!"

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault." I tried to defend myself. "It's not like I wanted my imprint to be an infant!" I argued back. With that comment Nessie started crying.

I quickly took her from Becky and started rocking her back and forth. She put her hand on my face and beautiful pictures of her memories flashed through my mind.

"So precious." I whispered to her. A bark of pain reminded me if the battle outside. I growled deeply thinking that they wanted to hurt my Nessie.

"Embry. We have to stop them." Becca said standing next to me looking toward the door.

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, Nessie." I told the little bundle of joy in my arms. I reluctantly handed her back to her aunt and walked outside.

I immediately shifted once I was outside the door and howled. Everyone stopped fighting.

'She is not to be harmed.' I growled in my head. My pack became angry quickly. Voices flooded my head.

'We have to kill that abomination!

'This is a disgrace!'

'What the hell is wrong with you Embry?'

They were angering me more. They will not lay a harmful finger on my imprint. Not without going through me. Oh, and Becca.

"He imprinted on her." Edward said, "It's one of the highest rules. You can't harm another's imprint."

'Yeah, good job with that one Paul.' Quil said to himself. Paul growled at him.

'Its time for you to go.' I growled. Sam and his pack slowly backed away. I stayed in attack position until they were long gone. I went behind a tree and phased back into human.

"Can I get some clothes please?" I called out from behind the tree. A pair of shorts were thrown at me.

"Jake I wanna join your pack." I said. He looked kind of skeptical but then agreed after getting nods from Seth and Leah.

-----------------------------

So that's a short chapter in Embry's point of view. What do you think?