Chapter Seven

{EDITED}

Chapter 7

Becca's P.O.V

My head throbbed. I slowly opened my eyes and stared up at a white ceiling. Where the hell am I? As more of my senses came to me I smelt clean, just clean. That's the power of pinesol, baby. I heard a heart monitor machine beeping. The beeping went faster as I realized where I was. No, no, no! I sat up as fast as I could, making my head spin and throb even more. I looked around to see a used cot and a empty chair. I was freaking out. My heart continued to speed up.

" Hey, it seems like you are awake now." A male voice said. I looked over to see a beautiful male guy. He was dressed in a doctor's coat. He was cute for a doctor.

"Can I leave, now?" I asked. I hate hospitals. I have ever since... It's painful to think about it.

"You can soon. I just have to check your vitals and you can leave. But, there are people in the cafeteria that want to visit you." He said, "I'm Doctor Cullen, by the way. Just call my Carlisle."

"You are Mr. McPaleness- I mean- Edward's brother?" I asked.

"No, I'm his adoptive father. Let me go get your visitors." Carlisle said and walked out the room. I started shaking again. Being here brings back painful memories. I had to get outta here. I decided to work on getting these damn needles outta me.

"Rebecca Sarah Swan! What are you doing!" A male voice yelled, more specifically my Dad's voice.

"Heeyy Dad, What's up?" I said guilty, not looking up at him. He huffed. "Dad what happened?" I asked him. He looked tired.

"Well, you've been in a coma for the last week." He said, making me gasp. I didn't think I hit my head that hard. "I was watching the end of the mariner's game when I heard you scream and then a thump. I rushed upstairs and there was my baby girl laying on the ground bleeding from her head, limp. At first I thought the worst, until Bella came in and checked your pulse. Now, you tell me what happened."

"I thought-" I stared, something in me told me not to tell him about the mysterious guy. "I just thought it would be fun to jump on the bed sideways. So, I screamed and jumped and accidentally bounced off. My head it the wall then the floor. Then, I was out."

"Beck, You gotta stop being so reckless." He groaned. I smile sheepishly and glanced at the little cot in the corner.

"Have you been sleeping here?" I asked him. He shook his head, "Embry?" That's the only other person I guess who would stay here for me.

"Nope." He said. I looked at him confused. Who would have stayed?

"If not you or him, the who stayed?" I asked him.

"Jake." Dad replied. I felt happiness and pleasure, at least for a second, "He was really worried." Anger then filled me.

"Oh, the guy who hasn't even said hi to me and couldn't stay in the room? What gives him the right to be in the room now? " I said angrily. Dad lifted his hands up in defense.

"Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just telling you who was here." He said with a slight smile on his face. There was a knock on the door. We turned to see Embry walking in the room. Dad walked out the room. Embry rushed over and gave me a hug.

"What the hell Rebecca!" He exclaimed. People usually don't call me Rebecca unless they are really really mad at me.

"I'm sorry Em." I said. Embry has always been like a overprotective brother. He once got suspended from school for fighting, after I told him about one of his classmates was flirting with me. Embry went and beat his ass. Dude got his arm broke, but thankfully the kids parents didn't press charges.