Chapter Twenty

{EDITED}

Chapter Twenty

Becca's P.O.V

Has anyone ever told you how annoying and irritating Alice could be? It's her turn to "babysit" me, so now we are out shopping. Don't think I'm the only one being tortured. Bella and Ashley are here too. I mean, it's Bella's wedding we are shopping for. I sat in one of the changing room chairs with Bella.

"Dude I'm so exhausted!" I exclaimed. Bella laughed at me.

"Yeah, Alice can wear you out!" She said. We shared a laugh. Ashley and Alice were in the changing rooms trying on Bridesmaids dresses. The colors were purple and white. This is the tenth store we've been too. After they find their dresses it will be my turn.

"Okay, what about these?" Alice said coming out. The dress was knee length It was light purple and had a white bow around it.

"Wow, it's so pretty." Bella said in awe. Ashley came out in the same dress.

"I think these are the ones!" She exclaimed twirling around. Bella and I nodded. Alice and Ashley quickly changed back and we purchased the dresses. One for them and one for Rose.

As we walked to the next store, a missing person poster caught my eye. I slowed to look at the all too familiar face.

Missing Person:

Jacob Black

Ethnicity: Native American

Age: 17

Height: 6'4

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Last seen: October 26, 2012

Yes, Jake ran away. When Dad heard about it he made missing person fliers and put them everywhere. We don't know exactly why he left. We think that his drama with me was part of it. When he seen Bella and Edward's wedding invitation, that was a breaking point. When he left, I could tell. A piece of me left with him.

"Becca." Bella sighed. She feels that Jake leaving is her fault. She put her arm around me and we walked away from the flyer, into the store.

I ended up changing like fifty million times before we found my dress. It was a deep purple.. Thankfully we were done for the day. Bella's dress was being specially ordered online. Her wedding was in two weeks. She was nervous about it. Her life was gonna change forever.

~~

It was Bella's wedding day. The girls were up in Alice's room getting dressed. My hair was being put up by Ashley while I finished my makeup.

"Wow you look beautiful." Esme said walking in with my mother.

"Yes you do, Becca! Your such a beautiful young women!" My mom said giving me a hug as I stood up, and dusted of my dress.

"Not as beautiful as my lovely twin on her wedding day." I said giving Bella a hug as she sat in her chair in front of the mirror. I let Bella and my mom have their moment and walked out into the hallway. Dad was out their waiting.

"Wow Becky. You look wonderful." Dad said, "You sure will turn a few heads." I smiled at that, even though the only head I want turning won't be here to turn. Inside I kind of saddened. I have been feeling good all day and I have no clue why. Jake's name keeps popping into my head. It can't be him. If he was home, Embry would have called me. He promised. It's probably the wedding.

"Okay it's time." Alice said coming out. The music played and the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle. Rose and Emmett went first. Then, Ashley and Stanley. Alice and Jasper. Then Matt and I walked down. We all waited as Bella made an entrance with our father.

The ceremony was wonderful. I shed a couple tears. We were at the reception now. It's time for me to get up and talk.

"Congrats Sis. I'm glad I could be here to see one of your happiest moments. We are twins and though we've had our fallouts. Hell, were sisters! We are supposed to. You've been, for the past couple months, here for me and I'm glad. So now have you Edward. I'm glad my sister has you. You hurt her or get her pregnant, I'll rip your spine out with my bare hands." That got some laughs from people, mostly the ones knowing of mythical creatures. I was the last to speak before it was dancing time,"Let's party!" I said into mic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Who knows what's coming next? I do!! Feedback is very appreciated!! I'd be nothing without my readers. Hey and please check out my other stories!! Thanks a lot!!