Chapter Ten

{EDITED}

Chapter Dedication is to CerinaRuiz was first comment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

Becca's P.O.V!!!

"Oh my god. Dude, I'm going to kidnapp your house." I said as we pulled up into the driveway of the Cullen Manor. This reminds me of Malfoy Manor, from the Harry Potter series. I love Harry Potter. Hopefully, there is no evil wizard guy with no nose hiding in the huge mansion. I wonder how he breathed with those tiny little slits. Did he breathe through his mouth? Maybe that's why he talked so slow! I heard a chuckle and turned to Edward who looked amused. I looked at him confused before I remember this was a mind reading vampire. McPaleness just raped my brain!

"Calm down, Becca. I usually can't read your mind." He said, probably noticing my mental freaking out.

"Say what now Pale-Mind-Rapist-Vampy-Dade?" I asked him.

"He can't read mine at all." Bella said as we got out of the car.

"Say what now Not-As-Attractive-Twin-Sister-Of-Mine?" I asked her. Then I thought about it. He can't read Bella's mind and can slightly read mine. That's intersting, "Hehe, Edward you're defective."

"No I'm not." He replied grumpily. That made me grin, I loved annoying people. We walked up these glass stairs. I walked slowly, afraid I was gonna break them. I tiptoed as lightly as I could up them.

"Becca, you are not gonna break them!" Bella snapped.

"Yes, I will! If I'm not careful I will fall through them and die!" I snapped back. Bella just rolled her eyes and followed Edward up the rest of the stairs. When we got to the top I seen Rosalie, Emment, and Jasper sitting in front of the TV.

"Hola Hombres!" I exclaimed, skipping to them. They looked at me, amused.

"What are you doing here?" Rosalie asked. I shrugged, I'll tell her later. If I explain it now my bad mood will be brought back.

"Carlisle." Edward said in a regular tone. Less than three seconds later Carlisle was next to him. He then turned and looked at me, with surprised, horrified, and frightened eyes. I just simply waved at him.

"Hi Carlisle! Thanks for the happy pills, by the way!" I said, overly excited.

"Becca, you know those were pain pills. You're not suppossed to take them alot." Carlisle explained paitenly, still trying to hide the fact that I seen him use his super speed. I could tell it bothered him though. Even in all his perfection, his eye slightly twitched and his hands were clinched.

"I was kidding Carlisle." I said calmly. I looked around me to see the other three vampires also tensed. They looked confused and pissed. Rosalie was mostly pissed.

"I get it. That's what your doing here. You want to be a vampire. Just like your sister. Huh? Is that it?!" Rosalie snapped. I reared my head to look at her in surprise.

"Rose, can I call you Rose? No? I'll do it anyway. I think I rather be tortured by Hannibal himself, then become a vampire. Ew, but no thank you. No offense." I said to her. She instantly relaxed, and sat back leaning against Emment. I looked over to Carlise who moved over to Bella. He checked her hand, carefully.

"So Becca. How did you find out about us?" Jasper asked more relaxed than before. Yet, he was still tense. I looked at him weirdly before telling them everything that gave me clues since the hospital.