Chapter Seventeen

{EDITED}

Chapter 17

Becca's P.O.V

As I ran, the ground shook. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know who was chasing me or why. All knew was I needed to get out of here. I was sweating, it pouring down my face. It got hotter by the second. My legs were getting tired, but I couldn't stop. I knew something bad would happen if I did. Next thing I knew a blurry black figure flew over my head. It landed about 10 feet away from me. In the pose the cartoons do when the are leaned over on one knee, their fist in the ground. His fist cracked the ground. It kept cracking to me and went on past me. The figure slowly lifted it's head. It was Jamie wearing an evil smirk. His green eyes replaced with red ones. I gasped and stepped back, only to fall and be ingulfed in lava.

I sat up with a fright, gasping for air, like I was just underwater. I looked around me to see I was in a tent. Jake and Bella were still asleep, and Edward was missing. I needed to wake Jake up. I needed to talk to him about my strange dream, and he was literally laying on my sister and I didn't want her to suffocate.

"Jake." I called. He didn't move. So I called him again. Still nothing. I pushed his shoulder, nothing. His breathing didn't even change. I groaned. I pushed him harder. He moved alittle and started making sounds. "Jake." I said hoping he'd wake up.

"Bella." He whispered in his sleep. I froze, my mood getting worse. I stood up and left the tent. That hurt more than a little. I put on a blank expression when I seen Edward. I'm not even in the mood to call him McPaleness or any other nickname.

"Morning Becca." He said. I just looked at him and kept walking. I didn't want to be around anyone right now. I felt like I was gonna break down at any moment. I just woke up and my day has been sucky. "Where you going?"

"To get some air." I said stiffly. He grabbed my arm.

"Becca I'm sorry." He said. I already knew what he was referring to. He must of heard Jake this morning.

"Don't" I said, snatching away. I hate when people apologize for other people. If you didn't do it, then don't apologize for it. I walked down the path, until I found a rock to sit on. I sat down and decided to pull myself together before I show myself to people. I sat there for about 20 or 30 mintues. I was time to head back so I could see off Jake and wish him luck. Give him a last kiss, just in case. No, don't think like that. I will see Jake after this. Everyone will be fine. Vampires and Werewolves alike.

As I walked I heard some arguing. I hid behind some trees and watched as Bella and Jake argued.

"What about Becca? " Bella asked frustrated. My curiosity and confusion heightened.

"What about her?" Jake responded. That sent a pang to my heart. Bella kinda gasped.

"She's not only my sister, but she is also your best friend, girl friend, imprint, and soul mate!" Bella yelled. I have no clue what they were talking about, but I smiled alittle. I was proud to be all those for him.

"That doesn't make a diffrence!" Jake yelled back. My smile dropped and so did my stomach, "Do you want me to come back or not? I need something to make me want to come back." He said. Am I not enough for him to want to come back?

"Rebecca loves you. That girl would do anything for you." Bella said. I gave a teary half-smile. But Jake's grime expression killed that. He shook his head and scoffed, "I love you. You're my best friend." He again shook his head in disappointment. "I don't want you to go. Stay here with us."

"It's not enough!" He snapped, making both of us flinch. He turned and started leaving.

"Jake wait! K-kiss me!" She yelled. He stopped and turned to her with that smirk I know so well. It was the my-plan-worked smirk. "Just kiss me!" She said. He smiled at her and grabbed her by the waist. Their lips went to together I felt my heart crumble into tiny pieces. No, this isn't happening. I close my eyes and open them hoping this is all part of a nightmare, but it's not. I feel so hopeless. I accidentally step on a branch, snapping it. They jump back automatically.