Chapter Five

{EDITED}

Chapter Five

Becca's P.O.V

I hate Mondays with a passion. I've never really been a morning person. My alarm kept singing Katy Perry E.T as I laid in bed, very comfortable I might add. Let me turn this off before I murder my phone. It's precious to me but irritating as hell.

"Becca get up! I know you and I know you are still in bed! My keys are on the table. I'm heading to school with Edward now!" Bella yelled through the door. I heard the front door slam and I groaned, sitting up. I showered last night so I went brushed me teeth, and my hair. I trudged back to my room and pulled out some clothes. I decided on black skinny jeans, my dinosaur rawr shirt, and some converse. I opened my window to see how cold it was. Whoosh, not warm enough for any of my flimsy jackets. I went into Bella's room and took one of her jackets. It was kinda tight.

Bella is kinda skinner than me. Her figure skinnier, her chest area smaller, her butt smaller. Not, that I'm complaining at all. I love how I look. I'm not flat chested my any means, but I don't have the biggest boobs. My waist, I guess, was skinny but not supermodel skinny. Hell, I'm not gonna call myself fat. Not that there is anything wrong with bigger girls. Hell, they can be super pretty. I have a bigger booty than most white girls. Jamie used to call it my black girl booty, even though it's not that big. I want my butt to be bigger, but I do have some junk in my trunk. I headed out the house grabbing my stuff and Bellas keys to "The Beast" as I call it. I hope she lets me do a tune up on it soon.

As I pulled up to the school I got many stares. I expect it really. I'm pulling up in a noisy truck. It's a natural human reaction to look. As I hopped out the drivers seat I seen Bella speeding off of the back of a motorcycle, holding on to someone who looked like Jacob Black. The hell? I walked over to an angry looking Edward, confused and furious. I ignored the stares and gasps of the people who just saw Bella pull off. I look just like her.

"Yo, McPaleness! Was that just my sister on the back of a motorcycle with Jacob Black?" He nodded. I started grumbling to myself. How dare she!

"Yes, it was. She's mad at me right now." He said.

"That's uncool, bro. How could you let her do that?" I asked him, still kinda angry.

"I can't control her." He said.

"It's not fair! How come I have to be in this hell hole and she gets to skip!" I asked frustrated. Because I'm on probabtion. Damn my P.O. for making me go to school and what not.

"Your twin sister just sped off on the back of a motorcycle with an uncontrolled wer- teenager and all your concerned about is her skipping and you not!" McPaleness yelled at me. I raised an eyebrow at him. Uncontrolled wer-? What was he about to say. Before I could question it a bright red cherry jeep pulled into the parking lot. It was filled with four people. Two blondes and two brunttes. They were at the airport with Bella and McPaleness. Oh my god.

"Woah, I think I'm in love." I whispered earning a weird look from Edward. The two blondes walked over with the short brunette. The blond male hold hands with the brunette whose hair was pixie-styled.

"Hey Bella." Pixie said.

"Yeah, not Bella. But, wassup." I replied not looking away from the jeep.

" Oh, well. Hi?" She said.

"This is my sister Alice. This is her boyfriend Jasper and this twin sister, Rosalie. My brother Emmett is at the jeep." McPaleness said.

"So sexy." I whispered, still staring at the jeep.

"Emmett is mine." The blond, Rosalie hissed. I looked at her to see fire in her eyes.

"Oh, um, he is nice but I'm talking about the jeep. Who's is that?" I said surprising her.