Chapter Twelve

{EDITED}

Dedicated to CrazyPinkGirls!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Jacob's P.O.V

"No, Jacob Black! You can't play with my emotions." Becca growled at me. She moved around me and ran out of the room. I huffed in frustration. What is wrong with me? I am suppossed to be getting Bella away from the blood sucking leech. I can't be doing things with Becca, or Bella will never get with me. I need to get these hormones together. Becca might be "made for me" but I still believe firmly that Bella is my soulmate.

I walked out of the room to go find Embry and Quil, but I seen Becca rush up the stairs. I looked my pack members and the three of us went behind Becca. We stood outside the door of the office she went in. Her and Bella were in there with all those bloodsuckers, that guy she was dancing on and some other dude. I finally the curiosity got the best of me.

"Newborn?" I asked walking in the room. Becca instanly tensed at the sound of my voice. She was sitting in between the two unknown guys.

"New vampires. They are ruthless, unsaitable, and act strictly on insinct." Dr. Fang responded. I shuddered at the sickening thought.

"They are coming here?" Mama Fang asked the pixie vamp. Tinkerbell nodded her head, sighing frusrated. Blondie moved over comfort her, I guess they were together. I re-shuddered at the thought of them doing the things only humans should do. Okay, I'm not completely human, but at least I'm half human. Yes, I am racist against vampires, or speciesist, but they are just so nasty. Who likes the taste of blood? That's disgusting.

"Well, we have to stop them from getting here. " Barbie said.

"What about meeting them halfway?" Grizzly bear spoke. That's actually a good idea.

"That will work." Dr. Fang said. He turned to Tink, "How long till they will be here?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe a week. Week and a half at the most." She responded. This looks like a good oppurtunity to do some major vampire assassination. I mean hell. If we can't kill these vampires, then we might as well take a chance were we can kill some type.

"We're in." I said. An eager Embry and Quil nodded behind me.

"Alright. Meet us in that field between territories in a hour. We will start the training then." Carlise said.

"No." The Swan twins chorused. I turned and looked at them.

"You could be hurt." Bella said.

"Or worse, killed." Becca finished.

"Always thinking the worst Beck, we will be fine." Embry said to Becca. She huffed in anger and rolled her eyes.

"Edward, don't let him do this." Bella pleaded with her bloodsucker. I glared at him, knowing he was reading my thoughts.

"Love, we need all the help we can get." He replied. I flinched at the word 'Love', and I think Becca noticed.

"Aren't you happy Bella? Look, we are getting along and working together." I said cockily. Bella looked as if she wanted to say something esle but Becca cut her off.

"There is no use Bell. Jacob likes to claim things that isn't his to claim. " She glared at me. I felt guiltly and my wolf whimpered at the thought of his imprint being mad at him. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's go tell Sam." I told the guys. We said bye and left the house. We ran into the woods, changing into our abnormally large, horse-sized wolves an headed back to La Push. It's safe to say Sam wasn't that happy.