Chapter Twenty-Seven

{EDITED}

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sydney P.O.V

It's been a few days since I since I finally met the Cullens. I didn't see what was so bad about them. I mean, yeah they are vampires but they didn't seem that bad.

Right now, I'm laid out on the sand of the beach. Just watching the stars in the sky. Just thinking, thinking of Leah. I never really liked anyone so I don't exactly know my sexuality. All I can say is Leah is on my mind 24/7.

I remember asking Embry what an imprint was. He explained it, and it made my heart sore. I can't believe I found my imprint. He told me that Sam and Emily were imprinted, as well as Jared and Kim, Paul and Rachael, and Quil and Claire. I was kind of disgusted until he explained how he doesn't feel for her on a sexual, relationship level but just a protective level. He also told me about Jacob and Becca. I felt so bad for her. I hope Leah accepts me.

A howl rolled through the air. I jumped up and ran to the woods. I phased without changing out of my clothes.

'Whats going on?' I asked.

'Jake and his stupid mutts tricked us.' Paul growled. 'Some of the Cullen's got past us.'

'We'll attack tonight.' Sam growled and phased out.

~~

Becca P.O.V

A howl let loose out in the sky. I hoped that Carlise, Esme, Jasper, and Emmett made it past the wolves. I sat on the couch and watched Bella drinking the blood. It was gross.

"So you honestly enjoy the taste?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah, it's delicious." I made a face at her, cause her to chuckle. Jake walked in the room and sat down next to me. It's been kinda weird since the other day. I kissed him to calm him down and though my feelings never faded, it's still hard to trust him.

"They made it." Edward, Alice, and Rose walked in the room. I sat back and closed my eyes. My head was starting to hurt.

"I'm going to go get some water." I said. I grabbed some aspirin that I moved to the kitchen. I've been getting these headaches. So, I moved it down to the kitchen so they were closer. I swallowed the pill and started back to the living room.

The cup slipped out of my hand and went crashing to the ground. Glass flew everywhere. I heard a loud crack as if a bone snapped coming from the living room.

I tried to rush out the kitchen but I ended up tripping and fell directly into the glass. A large shard of glass inserted into my knee.

"Damn it!" I said loudly. Not only am I injured, but I'm bleeding. I'm bleeding in a house full of vampires that haven't eaten for weeks.

I grabbed onto the counter and pulled myself up and balanced myself on one leg.

"Jake!" I screamed out a couple of times. I got no response, so I doubt he heard me. I moved over toward the glass doors. Using the counter and a chair as leverage. I slid it open a little.

"Seth! Leah!" I yelled out. "I need one of your help!" Seth came up to me with shock written all over his face. He helped me into the chair.

"What the hell happened?" He asked slightly panicking.

"I fell and got glass in my knee. Do me a favor, okay? Go to Carlisle's office and get the stitches kit. Get me some rubbing alcohol from the bathroom, some tweezers, a towel, a leg wrap, a lighter, and some bleach." He nodded and took off in the direction of the office.

So I sat there for a couple of minutes. I sat there bored and in pain. I decided to pull out the big shard of glass. I placed it on the table with a painful gasp. The pain was freaking extreme.

"Not you too." Rose said by the entrance to the kitchen. Her eyes black.

"Rose. Um, have you ever heard of a dolphin monkey?" I asked trying to distract her. Most of the time she'd give me a irritated look and walk away. Knowing my luck though, it didn't. She just stood there staring at my gushing leg. Where the hell is Seth? Speak of the little devil he walked in the room and dropped the stuff on table.

"So I got everything." He said without looking at me.

"Um, Seth." I said. He looked at me and then noticed Rose. He stood between us. She snapped out of it quickly when she caught a whiff of his scent. She rushed out the room.

"Seth get me a bowl." I said. He went over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl from it.

I grabbed the tweezers and poured some rubbing alcohol on it to clean it. I started pulling small pieces of glass from my knee, dropping it in the bowl.

"That looks painful." Seth said watching me. I glared up at him and continued to fix myself up. It took a couple of minutes. I finished cleaning up and everything and told Seth he could go back outside.

"Becca, look." Rose said from the living room. I saw my beautiful niece in her hands.

"Oh she's beautiful." I said. I took her from Rose. Wow she was so perfect. She touched my face and the image of Bella flashed in my head. Amazing.

Two howls tore through the air. I knew what that meant. I looked at Rose with glassy eyes then at Ren. That meant Bella either didn't make it or was being turned.

"Go help. I'll protect her with my life." I said as we heard Alice scream. Rose disappeared with a blink of an eye. I started humming to Ren, trying to shut out the growls. I heard a creak in the wooden floor and my eyes snapped up to the mirror. Embry stood there.

"Becky, I'm not here to pick a fight." He stated.

"Oh you're not?" I asked bitterly. My back was still to him.

"I'm here to talk some sense into you." He replied. I turned to face him.

"You think I'm going to give my niece up to you so you can kill her? Are you out of your mind? I will protect her with my life. I will die, before I let you touch her. Do you see this precious angel? Why would I want any harm to come to her?" I said angrily. He zoned out and stared at Ren like she was his whole future.

Oh my god. He didn't. He dropped to his knees. This bastard just imprinted on my niece!

-------------------------------

So Renesmee is finally born! Instead of Jacob imprinting on her, Embry did!!! Yay!! What's gonna happen next? What do you think is going to happen?

How is the chapter? It kinda runs on, but I wanted Embry to imprint on Renesmee.

Next chapter is in Embry's Point Of View.

I love feedback from my readers and would really like of I could get more. Tell me what you think should happen, or would happen. Tell me your favorite part. Maybe quote something. Give me advice.

Please and Thank You.