Chapter Eighteen

{EDITED}

Chapter Eighteen

Can't believe I'm at Chapter Eighteen! Eeeppp! Isn't that exciting?! Before you start reading I need to get a couple things clear so it won't be as confusing. Regular writing is obviously Jake's P.O.V, The Italics is going to be the werewolves communicating in their heads using their mind link, Bold Italics in going to be Seth's P.O.V in Jake's P.O.V, It will be less confusing when you start to read it. This is when Jake is starting to see what happening around Seth, through his mind... Yeah.

Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's P.O.V

"Jake!" A voice screamed. Not just a voice, Becca's voice. We had just finished killing the last newborn. I looked into Seth's mind to see what was happening.

"Jake what's wrong?" Embry asked. I was in shock at what I seen. Shock and anger. My Becca, my beautiful Becky. Embry whimpered as he seen it. The rest of my pack was in shock. I ran through Seth's thoughts as to see what just happened up in the mountains.

"Seth, she's still alive!" Edward yelled. You could barely see it but Becca's chest was moving. I whimpered and moved closer. I laid my head on her leg. I was sad. Was she dying?

"He bit her, so that means she has venom in her now." Edward said.

'Is she going to turn into a vampire?' I asked Edward. He shrugged.

"Can't you suck the venom out like you did me?" Bella asked. He looked unsure of himself, "Please Edward. She doesn't want to be a vampire! She can't have the people she cares about the most hating her for her species." She must be referring to us. I wouldn't hate her. Becca was like my other sister. I loved her, though Jake must already hate her if he is willing to cheat on her with her sister.

I whimpered even more. I already felt bad about the kiss. I don't know what came over me. I heard that Edward and Bella were getting married and I just needed to prove that Bella had feelings for me. I felt nothing from the kiss. I saw Embry coming at me at the last second. I moved out the way just in time and I ended up on my back as Embry growled in my face.

"You did what to Becca?" I tried to get him off me. He was biting and snapping at me like a rabid dog. Saliva was coming from his mouth, and everything.

"Someone help me please." I said to my pack members, but they all sat and just watched me struggle against Embry. Eventually Sam commanded us to stop. I turned back into Seth's thoughts to see what was going on.

"Her blood is clean now. She won't turn into a vampire, I think." Edward said.

I growled. What the hell does he mean by 'I think.'

"Shut the hell up Jake." Seth snapped in our mind. I was taken aback, as was most of the pack. He was the sweet kid, never snapping at anyone, Well maybe Sam. Other than that, he was pretty much in control of his anger. "Yeah, that was before my second sister was hurt." Leah getting hurt by Sam was one of the reasons Seth wasn't too fond of him.

"We need to get her to Carlisle. She's losing a lot of blood." Edward said, picking Becca up. I lowered letting Bella climb on my back. I followed Edward to the field where I saw the rest of the pack, and many confused vampires.

Embry and I rushed over to Becca who was laid out on the ground. We both whimpered as we seen her wounds. I was getting angry inside. If that bloodsucking leech weren't already dead, I'd do it myself. I needed to hurt something, someone. Next thing I knew a newborn we must have missed was in battle with Leah. My wolf took over wanting to take his anger out on the newborn. I lost all control and acted on instinct. I pushed Leah out the way at the last second. The newborn wrapped its arms around me and squeezed. I felt pain as bones broke. I shifted back into my human form, not strong enough to stay in my wolf form.