Chapter Nine

{EDITED}

Chapter Nine

Becca's P.O.V

It's been about three days since I got out the hosiptal. Everyone is acting weird, well other than Dad. Edward and his family have been avoiding me. Embry hasn't really let me come down to La Push. Everytime I try, he gets me to go the other way. Hell, even Matt and Stan have been acting weird, especially around Bella. Today, I am home alone. Bella is at La Push and Dad is at work. At the current moment I am going through Bella's things. I have a gut feeling I'll find out what the hell is going on around here, if I find something in her room. I need to hurry though. I don't know when she will be back.

I walked toward the window to look out, I had to make sure no one I knew was coming down the road, to the house. As I walked away from it my foot creaked, well the floor that was under my foot did. I looked down to see part of the wooden floor lifted up. Me, being Curious George, got on my knees and lifted it up. There revealed a scrapbook, a cd, and a Quilete Legends book. I became instanly exicted. I grabbed the book and closed the wooden entrance. This is what I needed. I seen a website on the book and went to Bella's computer. As I opened it, Bella's email popped up. Many 'invalid email addresses/return to sender' emails were in her inbox. I opened one curiously.

'Dear Alice,

He's back! He returned with me, when I came from Italy! He told me he was here to stay.

I was ready to close this. It was Bella just being too lovey dovey for my taste. Just as I was getting ready to close it a word caught me eye. I decided to continue reading.

Thank you for saving me and Edward. I am excited, I now get to become a vampire. It's been what I wanted since I fell in love with Edward. He has no choice now. The Volturi said that if I didn't turn soon, they would kill me and your family. I can't wait till I can hunt with you, run with you, and sparkle in the sun. I want to be with Edward forever.'

Love, Bella

Holy shit. Either my sister is going mentally insane or I lived in a 'effed up world. I know it was wrong, but I forwarded all those messages to myself. Then, deleted them off her sent and trash folders. I went in my room and hid the book deep in my underwear drawer and went to my computer. I researched the website on the book and read through the contents. I knew these stories by heart. Uncle Billy and Uncle Harry used to tell me them all the time. I never did believe them, but something was nagging me in the back of my head. I brought up another tab, and typed vampire in the search bar. Many results came up. The burning in sunlight kind results came up th most. I got to the 6th page of web results, just when I was going to quit I read something that said, Cold One, Sparkle in sun. I pressed on it and information about Quilletes and Volturi popped up. I was overwhelmed with the information I read on the website. Like, what the hell is going on?

I pulled up my emails. I read each and every email I sent from Bella's computer. My head was spinning from all the astonishing information I just recieved. How the hell is any of this possible? I mean it makes sense. Edward's cold skin, how he just dissappered that one night, His speed, how it seems like he is reading everyone's mind. Well, cause he is! Then Embry, my best friend being a werewolf! How could he not tell me?! That's why he left at the wolf howling during our video chat! Damn, I think I need a drink. I went downstairs and cracked open a can of beer. It wasn't the strongest but hell I don't really drink anyway.

My heard my dad pulling up and went to throw away the beer before I got caught. My dad would kill me if he caught me drinking. I then went to the fridge and got some Sunny D. That stuff is the shiznit.

"Hey Beck, I'm home!" Dad yelled walking in the door. He started hanging up his cop stuff.

"I'm in the kitchen." I said. He came in and gave me a hug, "You want a sandwich?" I asked him. He nodded and went upstairs to change. I made us both a sandwich, then waited in the living room. I got him a beer and turned on the game. When he came downstairs we talked. We laughed and made jokes. We had some much needed Father-Daughter time. That was until we heard a car door slam and yelling. We looked at each other and ran outside.

"Next time wait for her to say the words." I heard Edward say.

"Guys, Stop it. I'm Tean Switzerland." Bella said. I rolled my eyes, Switzerland wasn't that innocent during the WWII, but then again they didn't choose sides. Oh, I guess I get it now. Ha, slow moment. Anyway, Dad went over to them and separated them.

"Hey, hey, hey What is going on here?" He asked them. I sat down on the steps of our porch.

"I kissed Bella." Jake started. My heart clenched in pain. I subtly grabbed my chest in pain as tears filled my eyes. I could tell Bella was glacing at me. "She broke her hand, punching my face." Amusement crossed my Dad's face. I would be laughing too, if the idea of them kissing didn't kill me inside. Well, I guess it's emotional mask time.

"Bella, maybe we should teach you how to punch." I said with a smirk on my face. They all looked at me. Edward and Bella weren't amused, Bella looked a little concerned. I gave her a reassuring smile that she didn't believe. Dad looked even more amused and Jake- his face was blank of all emotion.

"You kids behave. Take Bells to Carlisle when you're done here." Dad said before going in the house. I looked at the three people standing in front of me. They seemed to start parting thier separate ways.

"You know, it's wrong for a werewolf to force himself on a human, especially if her boyfriend is a vampire." I said. making them all tense.

"How do you know?" Edward asked. I shrugged.

"I have my ways." I replied. Edward growled at me, making Jake growl at him, and move in front of me. Bella had a surprised look on her face. Edward looked shocked too, but he was getting something from Jake's head obviously. I could tell Bella wanted to ask him why he was doing the most right now.

"Jake only cares about my physical health, so no physical harm. I'm sure he won't mind if you expess your anger in a emotional abusive way. He doesn't care about my emotions. Isn't that right Jake?" I said in a cheerful voice, but obviously still bitter.

"You know that's not what I meant." He whispered to me, his voice pain-filled.

"I don't think I do." I whispered, walking toward Edward and Bella. I grabbed her arm of the hand she hurt. I felt along the bones, it didn't feel broken.

"Becca, what the hell are you doing?" Bella asked, " This hurts."

"I don't think It's broken, maybe spranied." I told her. She nodded, and pulled her hand away, cradling it in her chest, "McPaleness, go use your coldness to ice her hand." I told Edward. He nodded and went to hold her hand, " Now I'm going with you. So, if you leave me, I'll find my own way there." I told them before walking over to Jake,

"Don't go with them, please. Come with me to the Rez." Jake pleaded. I swung back my arm and punched him in the face. His head snapped to the side. My hand throbbed alittle bit, and tears refilled my eyes.

"That is how you punch!" I said breifely looking at a shocked Bella and Edward. I then turned back to Jake, " That one was for Bella," I swung and punched him again, " That one was for me. For the pain you caused me, the pain you continue to cause me, and the pain you will cause me." I then turned away and walked to the Edward's car and got in the backseat. To hell with Jacob Black. Bi-polar, stupid, annyoing, Jacob Black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, What ya think?

*Contest

So, I'm tired of my story cover and need a new one. The problem is I have no clue how to make them. I want one of my readers to make me one. The best one will get the next chapter dedication and they will have thier pic the next cover... *

Anyway, Check out my other book. One Direction Fanfic.

Zayn Malik, My Brother?

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, FAN ME, ETC. !!!!