Chapter Twenty-Two

{EDITED}

Chapter Twenty-Two

Becca's POV

Since the newly wedded couple have been gone, Jake and I have gotten closer. We've spent most of our time in La Push. We are getting to know each other again. When he's not being a douche, he's really sweet.

Now, he's not totally forgiven, but it's getting there. As we spend more time together I realize how fast he had to grow up. Him and all the other wolves. They had to learn how to control their emotions and hormones at such a young age. Hell, I'm legally grown and still have hormone problems.

At the moment I was hanging with Embry and Jake. We were at the Jake's house. I was laid out across Embry and Jake. We were watching ridiculousness. Some guy just hit his balls and his face.

Paul had just bust in the door, while making out with his imprint Rachel. Who just happens to be Jake's older sister.

"Gross! Get a room!" Jake yelled with a scowl on his face. Paul sent him a smirk. I smiled at them. I'm so happy for Paul and Rachel. It was bittersweet happiness. It's a great thing that Paul found his imprint. He finally found someone to whip him in shape. Rach don't play. But when I seen them kissing, my heart feels heavy. I look at Jake and wonder if that's what we could have had.

"Becca!" I heard someone calling my name, bringing me back to reality. I turned to see everyone staring at me.

"We called you like five times. Your phone is ringing." Jake said. I blushed a little and grabbed my phone. Alice was calling me. I smiled and stepped out the room.

"Hey, wats up?" I asked her.

"Well, your sisters back, but we have a problem." She said.

"What kind of problem?" I asked

There were some voices on the phone. It sounded like someone was arguing.

"Just get here know." Rose said into the phone and hung up. I groaned and walked back in the house.

"Who was that?" Embry asked.

"No one." I replied. "I gotta go, so I'll see you guys later." I said.

"I'll walk you to your car." Jake said. I finally got a ride, well a motorcycle. Embry stood up and gave me a hug. I gave Paul and Rachel a hug too. Jake and I walked to my motorcycle in silence. When we got to it and turned to give him a hug. He clutched me tight in his arms. Warmth spread around me. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Be careful Becky. Please." He said, like anytime I'd leave on my motorcycle. I nodded and threw my leg around it. I put on my helmet and took off. I sped over to the Cullen house and hopped off my motorcycle. Carlisle was opening the door as I walked up to it. I smiled at him.

"Hello Becca." He said with a smile.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but what the hell is going on?" I said. He sighed and looked down.

"Follow me." He said after looking back up at me. We walked up the glass stairs.

"I still think I'm gonna break these." I said to Carlisle as we walked up the stairs. He chuckled. As we got to the top of the stairs I saw a extra pale, super skinny, sick looking Bella. I rushed over.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her. I turned to a guilty looking Edward. "When you left she was perfectly fine! Now you come back from wherever you are and she looks like she's dying! What the hell is wrong with my sister?!" I screamed at Edward.

"Becca." She whispered with a huge smile. "I'm pregnant." I turned to see her pull off her blanket and seen a bruised round belly on her skinny form. I gasped and looked around at everyone.

"What the hell?" I say. A foot stretched from the skin on her belly as the baby kicked. "The F-" I started but passed out in shock as it happened again.

-----------------------------

A short chapter to feed your little hungry minds. I will try to write a better chapter next. No promises that it won't be short. I'm also going to be introducing another character soon!