Chapter Thirteen

{EDITED}

Chapter 13

Ashley's P.O.V

Ashley Green, that's my name. At least the name I chose after I was reborn into this life. I can't remember much from my human life. I just know that I was born in 1872. I was bit at the ripe age of 18. I look about 16 or 17 though. I was walking home one day and next thing I know my insides are on fire. That's when Carlisle found me. I was in the middle of the streets screaming my head off. He showed me the ways of vampirehood. He has been like a father to me. I remember just living with a mother. I was a bastard child. My mother was a mistress. I think I had another sibling but I'm not positive. I lived with Carlisle's coven until Rosalie was turned. I always had extremly good control around humans, unless they are bleeding. When Rose came in beat and broken I made it my vowel to personally punish all rapist and murderers. I went on a killing spree, killing the ones who have raped or killed; or were about to rape or kill. I would suck them dry, after letting them sit in fear of the unknown.

I calmed down after a couple of years. I eventually stopped feeding like a maniac and started feeding on only feeding on the dying. I don't have any special talent like Edward does but I can parcially tell when someone is dying. I can't stand the thought of someone suffering, so I put them out of their misery.

"Ashely?" Carlisle asked in confusion. I can't even look him in the eyes, him or Rose. I did a horrible thing. I just shook my head. I didn't mean too. I really didn't mean too.

"They are getting shifty, Carlisle." Edward said. I looked up to see him with his arm around a human girl. I broke down again, as I looked in her doe eyes. Edward looked at me, knowingly. He read it off my mind. I then noticed the huge wolves that stood around the clearing. Horse-sized wolves. Since when do the Cullen's associate with werewolves?

"Emmett take Becca back to the house." Carlisle said. I looked over to the buff guy vampire. He had another human in his hands. She whimpred slightly. Her eyes were shut, and looked alot like the human standing by Edward.

"What happened to her?" I asked, pushing my red hair out of my face. Edward looked down guilty. As did two of the werewolves. I noticed Rosalie and Emmett glaring at Edward, as was two other vampires I didn't know.

"Go Emmett. We have to get her X-rayed." Carlisle said. I watched as Emmett took off, confused on what happened to her.

"I'll take you home Bella." Edward said and disappeared before anything esle could be said. The wolves slowly left also. Rose ran over and pulled me into a hug. We had this attatchment that the others didn't have.

"You didn't get a chance to meet Jasper and Alice." Esme said.

"Hi! I'm Alice. I'm a seer, and I know that we are going to be great friends." She said giggleing.

"Howdy, ma'am. I'm Jasper. I can feel and control your emotions." He said in a strong country accent. I could tell he did it on purpose. It was really amusing.

"Dude, you are laying it on pretty thick, Jas." Alice laughed. I smiled at them.

"My name is Ashley Green. I have no special talents, other than awesome-ness and being able to tell when a human is going to die." I replied. They smiled back.

"Okay, lets get to the house so we can check on Becca and you can tell us why you were sobbing." Esme said. I nodded my head in agreement. Guilt refilled me as rethought what I did. I nodded and looked down ashamed. We ran to the house, I became more fearful as we got closer. What will they think? We got to the house and seen that the buff vampire was in the living room with Edward and the human girl. Rose became filled with rage, as she laid eyes upon Edward.

"This is your fault Edward!" She snapped. He looked away guiltily, "No look at me! You could have moved Becca away too! Not just your stupid human! Then that mutt wouldn't have had to move her like that, and she wouldn't have been hurt! Who knows what damage he caused!" Her mate pulled her on the other side of the room.

Before anyone could say anything esle Carlisle walked down stairs," Her injuries are minimal to what they could have been. Her right wrist was shattered and her shoulder was sprained. She should be in some pain, for the next couple weeks and I doubled her pain meds. I put her arm in a sling and her wrist is in a cast. Be careful with her." Carlisle told us. He then turned to me, "Ashley what are you doing here? Not that I don't appreciate the visit."

"I've done something bad, Carlisle." I said, looking at the floor ashamed and disgusted with myself. Edward looked at me, shocked.

"What is it sweetie?" Esme asked.

"I hadn't fed in a while. Hell, I was going to feed, when a lady was bleeding. I tried my hardest to resist, but it became too much. I fed from her, killed her in a couple seconds." I said. Everyone gasped, but that wasn't all, "She was pregnant. I think she was having a miscarriage, but still." I said. Rose stormed out. I looked down ashamed again. I could tell people where looking at me in disgust. I didn't have to look up to know that.

"Why would you do that?" A voice asked. I looked up to see Alice looking at me in disgust. I felt horrible. I wanted to die. I should go to the Volturi and ask them to kill me. I'm not talented and I have no mate, so they would do it for me.

"No, stop that!" Jasper said, angrily. Everyone looked at him shocked. He seemed like the quiet type, but right now he was fueled in rage, "Everyone stop that!"

"Jasper, I'm just saying. How could she take not one but two lives, she's a monster." Alice said in full digust. Jasper looked at her offended.

"What she did was not even half close to how I was." He said. I looked at him shocked. Excuse me?

"But you changed." Alice said putting a comforting hand on his arm. He snatched away.

"But that makes any of it better? No, it doesn't! I was a monster, and somewhere inside of me I still am! We all are! We just know how to control it! Don't judge her, because she tried to resist! She didn't just go for the kill! Bella, I have no clue why you want to be one of us, this life is terrible." He said and walked over to me, "You need to stop thinking those things. I might not read minds, but I do read emotions. I've felt like that too, but trust me, it will get better." He turned away and ran out of the room. Everyone still looked shocked, ecspically Alice.

"Maybe I should go." I whispered and turned to run away, but Esme caught my arm.

"No, go upstairs. We have a spare room for you. We will fix everything later." She said. I didn't protest and ran up the stairs. I went to the room, that had the faintest scent lingering. I sat down on the bed. That was depressing and surprising.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, not long. This is dedicated to the reader, CrazyPinkGirls. Ashley Green is based on her.

FAN, COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE, ETC.

LOVE MY READERS SO MUCH!!!!