Chapter Eleven

{EDITED}

Chapter 11

Becca's P.O.V

"Isabella Swan." The principal said into the mircophone. Bella smiled awkwardly and clumisly walked up the stage stairs. I chuckled as her foot caught on the gown. She went up to the principal to get her diployma.

Yes, that's right. I, Rebecca Sarah Swan, am graduating. A permanent smile is on my face. I am filled with joy and happiness. It's been a long time since I've honestly felt those emotions.

"Rebecca Swan!" The principal called out my name. I have planned this moment since I was a little kid. I walked up to the pricnipal and took my right to passage paper out of his hand. I turned to look at my Dad, Uncle Billy, and my friends. Embry, Quil, Seth, Matt and Stan were standin up cheering for me. I winked at them then grabbed the mircophone. I walked away from the prinicpal who tried to get it back.

"I just wanna thank my Mom and Dad for doing what they did to get me here today! Also, I'm grown now bitches!" I yelled into it before giving the microphone back to the shocked principal. People where laughing, ecspically Emment who stood in the back with the rest of the Cullens. I went back to my seat, waiting for the rest of the names to be called.

"Badass Becca." I heard Tyler Crowley said as I walked past him.

"Wooo Becca!" Mike Newton called. I smiled and winked at them. I sat down next to my sister who turned and looked at me.

"Really Beck?" She asked. I just smiled at her wickedly. She rolled her eyes, and we watched as everyone esle got their diploymas. I cheered for the ones that I have came to like over the past months.

After Jessica gave her Valedictorian speech, I went to go find my frineds and family. I couldn't help but notice Bella's forever changing facial expressions. I don't know what she was thinking. My guess is she was thinking about Edward, and this vampire thing, and probably Jacob. Jacob, I haven't seen him since I punched his face with my fist. I'm kinda glad, but for some damn reason, him being away from me hurts me.

"Oh God Beck! You are too funny!" Quil said laughing, walking up to me. I smiled at him. I gave him, Seth, and Embry hugs. I, then went over to Matt and Stan, who I found out is a were-leopard. He can shift into a leopard! Thats the shiznit.

"Congrats Becca." They chorused and they both gave me a hug. I thanked both of them. I talked to my shifter friends for a while. That was until Rose walked up to us. Embry and Quil growled at her. She returned to favor. I huffed, I thought their fued was annoying as Bella. At least Rose got along with Seth, Stan, and Matt.

"Hey Rosie." Seth said to her, with a big smile and those non-judging, innocent eyes. He could see Rose as a person. She didn't choose this life, and she can't change it.

"Hi Seth, Matt, Stan." She said smiling. I swear we are the only people outside of her family she likes. Matt and Stan said hi to her. She turned her eyes to me, "Hey Reb. Remember to be at our house by 6." I nodded and she walked away. Her, Emment, and Jasper call me Reb. Emment started it. He got tired of calling me Becca, so he started calling me Reb. According to them, not only does it stand for my name, but also for me being the rebel that I am. I'm getting a tattoo that says that.

"Rebecca, lets go." My Dad called out. I winced at my full name being said. I knew I was in trouble. I said bye to my friends and walked over to him and Uncle Billy.

"That was briiliant Becky." Billy said, laughing. I smiled at him. He always loved my antics.

"Don't encourage her Billy. Rebecca Sarah Swan, do you know the embarassment you just caused me? The embarrassment you have caused yourself? Your sister? Huh? Do you think about anyone but yourself?!" Dad said, his tone getting angrier and louder with each sentence. That stung alittle.