Chapter 22 The end of the battle

Leech soon catches up with his flying clone whose holding Kid fusing back together he continues to head to were his master is.As he comes to the spot he sees his boss moving around fighting against an unknown enemy,

Back at the battlefield the battle has exculated as the number of Leeches increase with each passing second and the number of agents begins to lessen one by one. A few of the agents are using there differnet powers as they inject a chemical into the clones freezing them in place. The weaker agents are slaughtered as there speed is no match for the hybrid Leeches.

As the battle goes on two of Leech clones stand out above the rest as they aren't the same as the others there metal skin allowing them to kill everying with more lethelity and protects them from any attack. The two clones clash through five agents before switching to a fallen female agent whose defenseless.

They charge at her in the blink of an eye but stop as two men with intense Killer Intent step in there way pushing them back with it. They both speak at once as they start to lift there hand up the one on the right lifts his right and the one of the left lifts his left.

"Target aquired." Both speak at the same as the gattling guns attached on there arms begin to fire shreading through the metal skin of the two wolfs with no trouble.

The brothers Unison continues to fire into the crowd hitting many of the Clones without a single friendly fire as the brother move almost automaticly without a second of hesitation.

The Killer Intent of the brothers bullets is so much that the clones can not even reform after being hit.

"Attack those two!" one of the clones says as the hybrids try to gang up on the brothers on the blasted away.

The battlle is almost done as the brother destroy most of the clones by there self. The brothers stop mid fire as something appears in the sky and starts to fall Uni reaches his hand out catching the object before retreating back with his brother as another object falls but no one catches it it instead slams into the ground splattering on the ground in a red stain.

The rest of the agents retreat from the field as another being falls from out the sky this time landing on its feet. The black shadow around him giving the clue of his identity as the Shadowman.

Leech returns to his human form but has a few injures that he can't heal he attacks the shadowman but it does nothing as the shadow man fingers turn into claws and slashes through Leeches tenticles.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Leech screams in pain as his tenticle disappears.

Leech fire out his tenticles each of them hitting one of the Leech clones laying on the ground. They quickly reform and all attack Shadowman but its no good as Shadowman slashes through them all and thhey disappear.

"Time to finish this my good chap." Shadowman says piercing his clawed hand through the ground it starts to glow in a dark aura and begins to make all of the remaining Leeches disappear as it spreads out.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The clones scream as they start to disappear into the large shadow.

Once the last clone disappears the field goes quiet signaling the battle is over until a loud cheer comes from the agents .