Chapter 15 Kid vs Leech

Alexander's speed is so great Leech doesn't even realize he has been attacked as Alex remains in the same spot his killer Intent gone. A few seconds go by as a cut appears on the metal chest of Leech.

"Ahahahahahah, is that all the damage you can do I can heal an injury like that easily."

     The look on Leech's metal face changes as he attempts to heal the wound but nothing happens. Leech face turns more serious as he tries harder to heal his wound until he releases a grunt as the cut on his body begins to elongate and deepens.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." The upper half of Leech's body begins to slide off the bottom turning back to blood.

     Cody and Alexander both in their bat forms fly from the field both landing on top of the limo facing towards the field.

     The field lay covered in blood as Leech's splattered body remained in liquid form before begining to reform back in its normal size.

      Both Alexander and Cody glare at the field as they watch the hairy black form of Kid landing on the field.

       Kid's body begins to shrink taking on a more lean and cleaner look as his fur starts to shorten. His huge wings began shrinking, becoming thinner. Kid goes silent as these changes take place. Like the silence that echoes before a storm.

       Leech doesn't move even he can tell something major is coming about, but can't help himself seeing this as the perfect opportunity to attack. Leech takes a step towards Kid nothing happens as he continues to get closer but notices the red around Kid changing becoming a darker more crimson red.

        Leech begins to move faster as he closes the distance between him and Kid but stops when Kid turn towards him. The transformation of Kid begin to take another turn as he begin to shrink down to his regular size but retains his fur and wings. Leech'd eyes stay fixed on Kid even as he begins to attack, four veins protruding out his back come shooting towards kid.

        Kid flaps both his wings sending a gust of wind strong enough to bounce the veins back. The gust continue foward slamming into Leech sending him flying.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Leech screams as he flies helpless through the air

        A low screeching sound comes from Alexander and Cody as they can't stop themselves from laughing at the events unfolding on Leech.

        The winds send Leech barrowing across the field with the force of near tornado force winds the only chance of him preventing himself from flying away is by using his veins as anchors digging them into the ground and holding himself in place as he swings back and forward in the air until the wind begins to lessen.

*plat* Leech falls to ground landing on his chest and begins retracting his veins as he starts to stand up.

        Leech looks at Kid contemplating on what action to take next but as he thinks it over, Kid begins to steadily flap his wings lifting off the ground a few feet.

        Kid hovers as he continues to stare at Leech his distored bat face oozing a clear liquid out of both elongated nostrils drippinng down his face. 

        Kid lowers his head beginning to fly at leech his speed steady increasing with each flap. Leech shoots veins to intercept Kid's path latching them onto him but they miss as Kid speed reaches a new level and he dodges them. Kid's Killer Intent begins bursting at the the seems as he flies straight for Leech.

        Leech barely liquifys in time as he dodges the slash from Kid's Killer Intent infused wings as he begins his assault bursting up from the ground and begins to engulf around kid. Leech's blood body's density is to thick as Kid's wings are prevented from flapping.

         The bat's animalistic instinct kick in as Kid begins to panic releases a lound screeching noise. The sound burst free from the inner compounds of the bloody mess having an effect on Leech as he begins to fall from Kid and back to the ground.

          Leech slithers away as a bloody puddle in an attempt to get as far away as possible from the screeching Kid.

Leech greatly increases the distance from Kid as he begins to reform, "Hidden Intent infused screeching that could be a problem.

          Kid stops screeching noticing he is free from intraptment by Leech returning to flying around the field until his attention turns turns towards the park lights and there blinding light. Kid swoops around avoing the bright light as he lands on top of the post and release another loud screeching shatter the lights shining brightly under him send a portion of the field into darkness.

          Leech sees Kid's attention has been pointed some where else as he lifts his hands up firing two of his viens upward increasing in size as they go further each six inches in diameter. They reach within a few feet of Kid before bouncing back as if crashing into a barrier caused from a slight flick of one of Kid's wings.

          Kid's attention turns towards Leech as his clawed bat feet crush down on the stadium lights sending shards of light falling downward to ground as he pushes himself off  lunging down, for Leech as if he was a tiny field mouse.

          Leech releases all his veins as a wall of slimey tenticles flyng straight for Kid but Liquify as a sound missle comes flying from Kid's mouth piercing through them and smashing into the near by ground.

           Leech looks over seeing the small crater left behind by the sound of Kid's screeching not noticing the second one flying and hitting him in the chest and piercing him through send his body falling to the ground back in a bloody mess.

           Kid continues to fly until landing in the same spot as Leech his feet drenched in Leech as his bare feet touch the red stained green grass.

 The voice of Leech erupts from the blood "OWWWWWWW IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD"

Kid looks down as the blood begins to move as he releases another sound missile  

*SCEECHECE*

           The Hidden Intent enfused screech collideds into the blood puddle of Leech forcing him back into his regular form. Blood drips out of Leech's mouth as the assualt by Kid continues as his clawed foot hooks into the helpless body of Leech producing two deep bleeding holes.

           Leech is helpless as the full animal instict of Kid take hold as he begins to bite into him removing chunks of flesh.

*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Leech screams in pain as tears begin to come from his eyes

           The shear brutality of Kid reaches new bounds as he begins to eats chunks of the flesh he's ripped from Leech's body.