Chapter 21 Full out War

Another rocket flies out of the shadows hitting the ground near Leech the explosion sends him flying releasing Alexander.

"Aaaaaaattack mode activated"

         A machine voice said as it walked from the shadows in a chauffeur unform. The robot body begin to protrude more rockets as it continued to fire at all the Leech clones on the field. As the rockets hit they sent differnet pieces of Leech flying in every differnet directions. Until suddenly stopping as the Leech tiger hybrids attacked destroying the robot slashing it in half.

          Leech slithers through the crowd getting back to Alexander. Lifting him up preparing to finish it until a stab through his back let him know he had spent to much time playing around. The sky turned dark as the shodow of black creatures filled the sky.

           The sky filled with people as the black creatures changed form into people and crashed into the ground. As the people fell to the ground all them had the same clothes on a black suit and tie.

"GO WILD" Leech screams as he sees this

           All of Leeches clones begin to transform all looking differnet and giving off a differnet amount of Killer Intent as they begin to attack the suit people. Leech throws Alexander as he jumps up taking flight to get away from the battlefield. Leech reaches his top speed as he fields the bullets flying up at him but he doesn't stop as he activates the Hidden Intent he absorbed from Kid making him unsensable from those on the ground. Leech leaves the field as he flies to were his boss told them to meet.