Chapter 22 part 2 "Very small chapter"

The cheers were short lived as the agents noticed the large number of cloaked figures starting to gather about the sourouding building. Nothing was said as Shadowman gave the rest of the group a sly node before everyone started to move at once. The army of men and women in suits started to revert back to there bat forms. Everyone moved as one as the shadow figures jumped from above and started to move at the field.

"MOVEOUT" Shadowman yells as the sky is filled with the image of bats all moving at one. Uni grabs Alexander and gets in the car while Son grabs Kid and gets in next. The cloaked warriors continue to move as Shadowman slashes his claws through the air creating a huge glowing dark hole. The swarm of bats move as one as they all start to fly into the hole. Shadowman starts to get in the car but is stopped as one of cloaked warriros reaches him. The warriors blade comes piercing through shadowman but goes right through him with the blade still in him Shadow closes the door then tells them he'll meet them back at home. The limo starts to drive going in a straight diown the road. Shadowman swings his clawed hand again making another black hole in front of the limo. The limo disappears as Shadowman turns towards the upcoming swarm as if he forgotten the man whose sword is still in his side.

Shadowman says nothing as he starts to charge at the crowd his claws exposed on both sides as he starts to move the only thing left behind the shredded remains of man sliced so quickly his eyes still blinking before closing forever.