Chapter 19

I began my descent to my master but as I flew down the presence of creatures appeared around me smashing into me on both sides forcing me to fall from the sky.

3rd POV

         The force of the blow knocked cody motionless to the ground reverting him back to his normal form. Alexander seeing his student on the ground slashes through one of the Tiger Hybrids then runs for Cody two hybrids appear on each side of Alexander but he is prepared dodging there razor sharp claws he swings his sword in a arc shape bisectintg two of the clones. Alexander upped his speed leaving the two of them behind. Alexander began his tranformation turning his legs into claws he grabbed hold of Cody and took off into the air. The weight of cody causes him to struggle as he fights with one of his arms still in its human form and the other flapping in its wing form barely keeping him off the ground. Alexander releasing his silent intent stables himself as the many copies of Leech crowd underneath reaching for the dangling body of cody. Alexander looks back and forward searching for the real Leech in the crowd but his prescence is completely hidden.

         Alexander turns around as he gets the feel that Leech is that direction but soons loses it as a vein comes flying from the crowd nearly hitting him but misses. As Alexander continues to feel the air around him looking for Leech he begins to open his eyes a bright glowing golden beam of light starts shining from his eyes. The light radiates from his eyes shining over the crowd freezing all he sees into stone statues. The rest of the crowd becomes motionless as the red glow of there Killer Intent all rise at once and they start there transformation from mindless zombie creatures to the tiger hybrids.

         Alexander closes his eyes and jets foward straight over the crowd sensing the difference in Killer Intent in one part of the field is the real Leech. Alexander reaches his top speed as he comes to a closing of Leech clones standing around in a circle all standing still. The next moments happened in an instance as Alexander slung Cody's body into the air then swept down crushing the face of one the clones with his foot then using the face as a spring board before the body even fell to the ground. A nanosecond later Alexander flew in a circle around cutting each of the clones heads off before the first could fall to the ground.

          Cody's body continued to fly up as Alexander turned flying inward into the crowd feeling Leech's presence in the middle he began to reopen his eyes the glowing beam turning the wet grass into stone. As Alexander got closer to Leech the glowing beams of his eyes inch by inched crawled up the grass before completely stopping as a sound wave comes gushing from Leech hammering into Alexander sending him back to his normal form on the ground.

           Alexander isn't down for long as he leaps from the ground to catch Cody in mid air but is only hit by another wave of sound sending him flying backward missing Cody as he continues to fall hitting the ground hard.