Chapter 16 Kid vs Leech part 2

Kid's mouth pulls back, filled with the bloody pale white flesh of Leech's skin. Leech screams  in pain his powers useless from the effects of Kid's Hidden Intent enfused screeching leaves him completely helpless.

Blood oozes out of his mouth as he stuggles to speak "PLEASE STOP IT HURTS SO FUCKING     BAD"

        Kid's hunger doesn't fault as he hears Leech's loud pleads for his life, but stops as the last drops of his blood burst forworth signeling the end of Leech's life. Kid lifts his face from the body of Leech his face completely covered in blood as it starts to drip off.

"CRKOOOOOOK" The sound of Kid's roar spreads around the field as a invisble force causing the grass to bend downward pointing outwards from Kid.

        Kid's hunger now resolved he begins to flap his wings as he shoot upward into the air and starts circling the fields his attention returning back to whats important as he begins to destory the other stadium lights residing on both sides of the field each one down leaving the field in more darkness.

        With the rest of the lights shattered with a quick close range screech Kid turns his attention to the last light stand as he continues flapping his wings he makes it halfway before drop out of the sky falling in the edge of the last remaining light on the field.

        Cody and Alexander both watch as Kid's screech of accomplishment turn into screechs of pain as he stands up his hands wrapped around his abdomen as if trying to hold something in.

"EEAEAEAEAAEAAEA" A blood curdling sound comes from Kid as a red spike pierces from out of his stomach and through his hands the spike quickly resides back into kid only to be replaced by a flowing stream of blood gushing from out from his innards. He falls over from the pain as blood begins to squirt out faster forming a puddle on the ground.

         The blood begins to move as it starts to form into Leech.  As Leech reforms something is differnet about him his skin is know covered in a redish orange colored fur resembleing Fist in his tiger hybrid mode with only a single difference in the height.

         Leech looks down his mixed colored eyes glaring at Kid the left one gray the other a murky brown he begins reaching down grabbing hold of Kid's left arm lifting him a few off the ground. Kids other hand comes from his wound as kid quickly slashs Leech with his claws leaving a minor cut on his face. The wound quickly begins to heal as Leech begins to squeeze Kid's wrist.

"EAEKAEKAAEK" Kid release a yelp of pain followed by a swift punch to his wound from Leech's left hand followed by another.

Leech brings his face closer to Kid as he whispers in his ear "You thought you had me didn't you trying to eat me like a snack."

         Kid snaps at Leech but Leech quickly retracts his face backwards out of the reach of Kid's teeth but doesn't notices kid other hand coming at him slashing through Leech's face spliting it to shreds. Leech's face grows back just in time as he slams kid into the ground then lifts him back up using his left hand to grab kids other wrist holding him off the ground.

          Kid struggles trying to get free as he starts flapping his wings but Leech quickly retaliates using two of his veins to pierce through both of his wings and continuing in and out in a knitting motion until Kid can not even move them. Still Kid continues to struggle even as Kid begins to grow six more veins three from both sides of his torso they quickly grew out towards kid the top two veins wrapping around his arms allowing Leech to hold kid up without using his hands and the other four piercing through the sides of Kid holding him in place unable to move.

          The wounds inflected on Kid take there told as Kid begins to weaken and his vision becomes blurry.

"Don't die on me now little fella its only beginning."  Leech pulls his fist back and releases a powerful punch into the chest of Kid the force of the blow is so strong Kid can't hold back as blood spurt from his mouth. Leech continues to throw punch after punch into Kid, each one landing a devastating blow as the slight sound of cracking can be heard as the bones lining Kid's torso begin to break.

          Both Alexander and Cody are unable to see what is happening on the field do to most of the lights being turned off but still wait knowing that Kid should should return back to normal.

          Leech begins to grow tired of hitting Kid and stops noticing he should have left by now.  He stops turnining away from Kid his veins still wrapped around the imobilized kid as he begins to run the speed of his tiger form allowing him to move through the field instantly as he cut through the last spot of light on the field and jump upward into the air and back into the darkness. Wings sprouting from his back as he begins to fly from the field with kid wrapped up above him.