Chapter 20

Alexander lands on his feet in a crouched position looking at Leech only to sense him with his mouth wide open and another gush of sound begins shredding through the air coming for him. Alexander quickly reacts jumping to the side dodging the gush of wind and dashes forward to Cody body before jumping back as red spikes shoot from beneath the ground and begin to follow Alexander above the ground. He pulls his sword and slashes though them as he moves to cody. He lifts Cody's body up only to be surprise by Cody's body starting to turn red and a spike comes shooting from it one of them going directily into his eye piercing his eye then pulling it out.

        Alexander drops the body as he grabs hold of his eye socket and starts to scream in pain leaving him off guard as Leech's tenticles emerge from the ground alexander tries to avoid them but it is to late as they grab hold of his leg and starts to wrap around it until he is unable to move.

        The tenticles hold him in midair before they start to slam him back and forward against the ground. The tenticles stop as they unraviel around a bloody Alexander on the ground. Leech begins to walk towards Alexander revealing the two bodies of Kid and Cody laying motionless behind him.

        As he continues to walk forward two veins shoot up from behind him one piercing though Cody impaling him in midair while the other wraps around Kid and begins to change its form into a bloody winged creature that takes off with Kid in its talons and begins to fly away from the field. Leech reaches Alexander as he transforms again into a tiger hybrid form and reaches down lifting Alexander up by his shoulder.

"GRGGKRJGKJR"

"GRGGFRJKRPG"

        The ground begins to rumble and tremble as a lound sound comes from across the field. Leech doesn't give it enough time as he moves his hand in the direction of the sound and fires a pointed vein in the direction but before it can make it half way across the field it explodes as something crashes into it.