Chapter 23 A new adventure begins

The limo sped into the dark hole created by Shadowman and exited on the other side infront of a huge Skyscrapper. As the limo stopped unison exited through the damage side of the vehicle one holding alexander and the other holding Kid. They turn back to the car and start to talk to madam.

"Madam what should we do with them?"

"Take them both inside and let them rest."

Unison both started to walk to the building as Shadowman reapeared Fist regains concsiussioness in the Limo his wound healed he gets up and sits next to the madam and begins to converse with her.

Madam spoke first "

"Well the mission didn't go as planned but we still got a lot of information on the enemy."

"No, we weren't suppose to bring him back unless he decided for himself that he would join the organization."

"Why not just ask him when he wakes up when you explain the seriousness of the situation he would have to join us?"

"I see your point but theres something you will never understand the love between a mother and son." Madam face begin to wrinkle up as a tear fell from her eyes.

As the two continued to converse a sound came from the entrance of the building.

"We will continue our talk later it seems your grandson has awaken."

"LET ME DOWN WHERE AM I?" A loud voice scream from the building entrance.

"Ssssshhh, other should not know about this but for now I want you to tend to the sick and injured."

"Yes, madam." Shadowman begin to talk to the crowd of agents still waiting to get into the building.

Uni carried Kid over his should before dropping him as he starts to struggle. Madam moved to were Unison kid became silents as he saw the madam.

"Your the lady from the school, Were am I?"

"You're at a special building were we can teach you stuff do not get upset."

"Are you going to teach me about my powers?"

"Yea, but not for now I think it would be best for you to rest."

A bat landed next to madam and begin to regain its form.

"Is master ok?" The kid said with a concern look on his face.

"Cody, Alexander will be alright just a little scratched." Madam said with a conferting smile

"Good." Cody said with a happy smile.

"But can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, madam I will do anything you ask."

"Can you show Kid to the childrens sleeping area?"

"Alright come with me." Cody grabbed Kid and began to puill him into the building.

Both of the kids went into the building revealing the giant inside.

"This is are base."

As the kids walked through the building they walked passed a room with a loud sound coming from it.

"What's in there?" Kid said stopping infront of a large wooden door

Cody stopped turning to the same door that Kid was taking about. "Thats were they keep her."

"Her who?"

"The girl with the out of control killer Intent stays locked in there, kids are forbbiden from going in there do to how dangerous she is."