Chapter 18 Leech Unleashed

switches to Cody's POV

      Alexander rushes straight through the crowd slashing down any Leech clones in reach of his blade leaving the path behind clear of clones for a few second but is soon filled again by the numerous Leechs.

      Following my orders I  placed Kid on the ground and pulled my blade out to fend off the creatures. I looked all around to see which one would be the first to attack. The first one charged at me his hand both up grabbing at the air but not for long as I jumped up bringing my blade down cutting it in half send it to the ground as a puddle of blood. I glouted as I brang my sword down stabbing the pubble it released a scream of pain as it jump back up and began climbing up my blade. I swang my blade trying to get it off but it would come off as it reached my finger tips I felt it begin to dig into my skin.  I felt as if it was pulling its self into my body I quickly new that it had no choice as I released my silent Intent and the blood begin to reside out of my skin.

"IS THAT ALL." I scream my blade held in both hands

     The blood fell back to the ground motionless but it gave me no time to rest as the rest of the crowd all attacked at once I swung my blade each strike taking down one of there numbers. As time began to pass  the room between us and them begin to increase as there seemless number began to lessen. 

"Get ready something else is coming."

      I turn around to see Alexander is back and has destroyed a clone that was mere inches away from grabbing the kid.

"GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW"

      A sound comes from out of the shadows as a large group of the Leech clones are slashed to pieces.

"Master is that Fist or Leech?" I ask reconizing the sound as Fist's tiger roar

      Alexander doesn't reply as I turn back seeing he is now gone and the Kid with him.

"Were are they." I turn looking around in both direction until feeling the sound of wind slashing forces me to lift my blade up without thinking. A strong forces clashes into my blade sending me flying back across the field into a group of Leech's they grab at me but with a quick swing I destroy them all. My head is spinning wondering what could of hit me as the sound of wind cutting came again this time giving me enough time to prepare for the force of the blow. My sword stays still as I lock eyes with what him before a blood tiger hybrid.

       Sweat begins to drip from my forehead as I duck down dodging the clawed hand of the creature it barely missing. I pull my sword down going for a low strike at the creature but its usless as another one of the creatures come from behind forcing me to quickly react spitting a flash bomb out and blinding them both giving me the time to strike one and get away from the other as it regained it sight.

       My wings flapping as I take off into the air in my bat form my main objective to hurry and find teacher and the Kid.  I swoop over the field looking down but its almost impossible to tell the differenece between anything in the darkness. Looking down I notice large groups of the Leech look alikes hadn't moved from were they were created. As I continued to fly I begin to notice action in the crowd they all turned in one direction pushing to get there way to the edge following over head I came to the cause of the commotion. Alexander fighting at fool strength as he defended off the endless number of clones and five of the tiger hybrid leeches.