14

Recap

I grabbed my carry on and head to baggage claim I grab my bag and turn around to see..

I turned around to see Moe holding some flowers.

I drop my carry on and hug her and she picks me up and spins me around softly. After she's done she sets me down and plants a soft kiss on my lips and I kiss her back.

"Hey babe how was your flight?" she says

"Hi and it was okay I'm just glad I'm finally here." I say

"Me too" she says grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers

Ready? I and

"Yeah I'll grab your soccer bag." She says picking up my duffle bag and putting it on her shoulder.

I put my backpack on and then roll my suitcase to Moe's car. I set it in her truck and Moe puts my duffle bag in there as well. We close the trunk and Moe opens my door for me and I get in and then she shuts it and gets in the driver seat.  She pulls out of the parking lot and pays for parking before driving away from the airport.

"Are you hungry?" she asks

"Starving" I say causing her to laugh

"I have food at home or we can stop somewhere before we head home." She says

"Taco Bell sounds good" I respond

She drives to the nearest Taco Bell and she goes in the drive thru.

A bean and cheese burrito and two nacho cheese Doritos tacos with a Dr.Pepper? She asks

I nod and she orders for me and then gets a crunchwrap  and a taco for her with her favorite soda.

I reach into my backpack and grab my wallet but before I could even get it out she already have the worker her card.

"Babeeeeeee" I say

"I wanted to buy it and it wasn't  even that expensive."  She says

The lady gives Moe back her card and then she pulls forward and the lady gives us our drinks and then our food and Moe drives home. I decided to wait until we got home to eat.

Moe pulls into the driveway of I'm assuming is her house. It was a beautiful house.

"You know you can go in right? You don't have to stare at the house" she says laughing

"You have a beautiful house Moe." She says

"Thanks babe" she says grabbing my suitcase and duffle bag.

I get out and put my backpack on and then I grab the food and drinks. Moe brings my bags in for me and then we set the drinks down along with the food.

"My parents and Jenn  went to dinner, they should be home soon"  she says

I nod and help her take my stuff to her room. After that we head back down and sit at the table and eat. She told me about what she did today since we didn't have a chance to call or FaceTime before I got on my plane.

After we finished our food, we threw our trash away and sat down on the couch and watched a random show until we heard her family home home.

"Moe are you home yet?"  Asks a voice I'm assuming is her mom

"Yeah mom" she says turning off the tv and standing up and then pulls me up softly and holds my hand walking to her parents.

"Mom,Dad, Jen this is Taylor, Taylor this is my mom, my dad and my older sister Jen." She says

"Nice to meet you" I say softly shaking each of their hands

"It's nice to  finally meet you Taylor." Says her mom

"Nice to meet you Taylor" says her father

"So your the Taylor she's constantly talking about." says her sister with a smile

"So how was your flight?" Asks her mom

"It was long but good" I reply

"I bet, well let me know if you need anything." She says

I will thank you I say

It seemed like she was a little distracted and I realized that I wasn't wearing a long sleeve shirt which meant they could see all my scars.

After that her parents went into the kitchen and Jen left to go back to her apartment. Moe and I went upstairs and she got me a towel so I could shower. I quickly showered and changed into my pajamas and then got in bed with her.

A few hours later her parents said good night to us and Moe and I stayed up and watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep.

Moe's pov

Once my parents got done talking with Taylor and I, I could tell that something was off. So I took Taylor upstairs and gave her a towel so she could shower. I know she always liked to shower after a flight. She got in and I went downstairs.

Everything okay? I ask

"Yeah honey everything is okay, why are you asking?" Asks my mom

"You seemed different at the end of the conversation with Taylor" I say

"You didn't tell us she scars her body." Says my dad

"Those are from a really really bad time in her life dad. You would understand if you knew why she did it." I say

"Does she still do it?" Asks my mom

"No she doesn't"  I respond

"Okay I'm sorry if we made Taylor uncomfortable or anything" she says

"It's okay" I say

I make my way back upstairs and sit on the bed looking at Instagram until Taylor comes out. I can hear her using the hairdryer before coming out. She puts her shower stuff back in her bag and then comes and gets in bed with me. I turn on a movie and she lags her head on my chest and watches it with me.

Soon enough she's sound asleep. I plug her phone in as well as mine and I fall asleep after her and hold her close.

Sorry a bit shorter chapter then normal! I was going  to do one chapter for the three weeks of break but I might do another chapter for The week with Moe since it wasn't even half of the chapter haha so look for that later today or tomorrow! There's gonna be some drama in the next few chapters so brace yourselves 😂 thanks for reading and lemme know what you think so far!