1

Taylor's pov

"TAYLOR GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Yells Satan.. aka my dad

"Coming" I say getting out of bed and rushing downstairs.

I barely reached the last stair before I was shoved into the wall roughly.

"I SAID RIGHT NOW YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!" he yells

"I came as fast as I could!" I said kind of loud and I instantly regretted it.

I get a blow to my face and the a blow to my stomach multiple times. Once I'm on the ground the punches turn into kicks. After a few minutes of that he stops and walks away.

"Go make breakfast whore." he says sitting down on the rocking chair drinking a beer like always.

I quickly get up and make him breakfast. After that I hand him his food and he eats it.

"Get out of my sight" he says

I quickly walk away and go upstairs and change for the day. Today was Saturday so that meant I was stuck at home all day. Thankfully I had a soccer game today. I made sure my soccer stuff was ready to go. We had a big game today against our rivals. After that I grabbed my favorite book and started to read where I left off. I read until I heard my name

"HEY BITCH GET YOU ASS TO THE GAME AND BE HOME BY 7!" He yells

"Yes sir" I respond getting ready and grabbing my bag walking to the door. I shut and lock the door behind me and I walk to the soccer field. I'm late of course because I have to walk.  The team was still warming up and my coach was furious.

"JACKSON!" He yells
I run over setting my bag down and going over to him.

"Yes coach" I say

"You are late again. No sub for you. And you will stay after and do drills." He says

"Coach I can't I need to get home by 7." I respond

"You should have thought about that before you decided to show up late again."He says walking away.

The game so far was rough. We are up in the second half and I'm starting to feel the fatigue. I don't know how many times I've fallen. The game finally ended. 1-0 we remain undefeated. Everyone  left quickly and then I did the drills coach told me too and ran around the Field for a while before he let me go home.  The sun had already gone down I knew It was past 7. I ran as fast as I could home and walked through the door. I tried to sneak upstairs but he was waiting for me.

"What time did I tell you to be home bitch?" He says

"7 sir" I respond knowing I'm in trouble

"Basement now"  he says

I set my bag down and go to the stairs only to be shoved down. I groaned as I hit the bottom of the stairs.

"You get 1 punch or kick for every second you you were late for."  he says

I nod and he begins his beating.  I lost count after 30 After the beating was done, he tied me to the bed he pulled a pocket knife out.

"No please" I say

"Shut up!" He yells and I go quiet

I cried silently as he did whatever her was doing. After that he cut the rope and left the room.  My side was all cut up and I slowly got to my feet. I can't take this anymore. I make my way upstairs and grab my backpack. I grabbed my water, my soccer ball and a few dollar bills I saved up. I put the backpack on and snuck out the window and ran until I couldn't anymore. I started to feel lightheaded from not eating and blood loss.  I made it to a playground just outside the city and I decided to sleep in the plastic tube that was there. It was pouring rain by now and I passed out.

The next morning I woke up and continued to walk while trying not to fall from the pain. It was now night time and I saw this soccer field that was gated it looked like some kind of stadium. I threw my bag over and hoped the fence. I started to hear voices so I hid in a supply closet for a couple hours to make sure no one was here. After that I came out and walked around and found the locker room. There was a USWNT sweatshirt in one of the lockers and so I slipped that on. I also found some protein bars as well as a protein shake so I took them and ate them. I grabbed a few more sweatshirts and headed back to the storage room. I layed the blankets and sweatshirts on the ground and layed down. I used some of my water to try to keep my side clean. When I couldn't sleep I grabbed my ball and headed to the field and kicked the ball for a while. I went back to the storage room and fell asleep.

Morgan Brian's pov

The girls and I just got to the field. This is where our camp is being held at. We get to the locker room and I realize my sweatshirt is gone.

"Hey has anyone seen my sweatshirt?" I ask

"My sweatshirt and blanket is gone too" says Kelly

"Okay who took my protein bars?" Asks Hope

A few others said their stuff was missing as well. We all decided to talk about it after our practice and we all headed to the field.

Hours later and practice was out. We all headed back to the locker room to change. After that we all headed to the bus.

"I say a few of us stay here to see if someone's sneaking in and stealing our stuff" I say

"Good idea Moe"  says Tobin

"So who wants to stay?" I ask

"I'll stay" says Hope

"Me too." Says Christen

"I'm down"  says Julie

"Okay then it's just us." I say

Julie and Christen went to go get food and some sleeping bags while we went to the announcers booth. About a half out later they came back and we ate and talked. Soon enough we started to fall asleep and Hope and I stayed up.

It wasn't until around 12 I saw someone on the field. Hope was half asleep by now.

"Hope!" I whisper yelled and shook her

"What I'm up!" she says shooting awake

"Look at the field!" I say

"Guys!" Says Hope loudly causing them to wake up.

"Let's go!" Says Tobin running to the door.

By the time we got down to the field there was a person kicking a ball around. I could tell by the  long hair that she was a girl.  She had my sweatshirt on. She was actually pretty good

"What's the plan?" I ask quietly

"I'll tackle her" says Ashlyn

" Harris don't you dare!" I whisper yelled