7

Taylor's pov

I wake up and arms wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes to see Moe still holding me. A  few seconds later Moe's alarm went off. She soon opens her eyes but tightens her grip on me.

"Good morning" I say

"Good morning beautiful." She says

I smile and blush and she lets go of me so we can both get up and get ready. Since we had a game yesterday Jill is letting us have a free day to rest.  A lot to the girls are planning on going to a club tonight. I told Moe she could go with them and that I would be fine here.

"What are your plans if I go?" She asks

"I'll probably just stay in and watch movies or maybe go for a run." I respond putting on my shoes.

"I feel bad for leaving you here alone." She says

"I won't be alone Moe, Jill and the training staff will be here. I'll be okay I promise." I say

"Okay I'll go but only if you promise to call me if you need anything." She says

"I promise" I say

"Good, I'll probably come back early with some of the girls. Then we can cuddle and watch a movie?" She asks

"Sounds great."  I say

"Good" she says

We head down to breakfast and it's the normal routine, Jill does her announcement and then we all get in line and get our food. After that everyone does and does their own things.

Skipping to after dinner

Everyone just finished dinner and the girls that are going to the club are getting ready. Moe and I are in our room and she's in the bathroom getting ready. She walks out and grabs her purse and phone.

"Be safe please" I say

"I will I promise" she says

Moe kisses my cheek and walks to the door. I open it for her and she heads down to the lobby where the girls are supposed to meet. I change into a pair of joggers and a shirt and I put my nikes on and I grab my armband and headphones. I turn the lights out and grab my room key. By the time I get in the lobby the girls are still there.

"Hey where are you going?" Asks Alex

"For a run" I say

You do know it's our day off right? Asks Allie

"Yeah I do but I'm the only one who can't go clubbing because of my age and I'm already bored because you guys are taking my Moe from me." I say

A bunch of awwwww's come from the girls which cause me to blush.

"Promise us you will be safe?" Asks Christen and Hope nods

"I promise mom I say not even thinking about what just came out of my mouth .

I could tell by the silence that I just caught everyone off guard.

Crap

"I uh sorry have fun" I say walking to the door and jogging down the street before about could say anything else to me.

Christens pov

Taylor just called me mom for the first time! I'm not gonna lie it caught me off guard and it took me a minute to process what just happened. I suddenly felt bad after I saw Taylor's face. She probably thought I was mad at her for calling me that.

"I uh sorry have fun" she says taking off before I can even grab her arm to stop her.

"Taylor wait" I say but I'm to late, she's already out of the hotel and jogging down the street.

She called me mom.. FINALLY

"She called you mom!" Says Hope

"I know!" I say

"Well it's about damn time!" Says Kling

"She probably won't ever call me that again though because I didn't say anything back I didn't say it was okay to call me that." I say

"Well tell her tomorrow that it's okay. She will understand." Says Tobin

"Come on let's go!" Says Julie

We walk to the Club that was across the street. (I've never been to a club so I don't know how it works)

We are currently in the club, most of the girls are dancing like crazy drunk people. I was at the bar drinking a Margarita (I don't know if she drinks or what she would drink and I'm sorry if she doesn't drink), I didn't want to be to drunk because I knew Taylor and I are gonna watch a movie when I get home.

This guy comes up to me.

"Hey baby let me buy you a drink" he says

"No thanks" I say

"Okay how about I take you in the back and we have some fun." He says grabbing onto my wrist.

"Ew get off me" I say shoving him back off me

His grip only tightens as he pulls me back to the back room area. She shoves me into a bathroom stall and locks the door. I shove him off me again and he pins me to the wall.

Taylor's pov

During my run my music stopped and I got a phone call. I checked it and it was Moe.

Me - hey Moe is everything okay?

Unknown voice - let's go have some fun baby.

Moe - no let me go!

Shit

I turn around and run as fast as I can back to the club. I get past the bouncer and look around for Moe and I can't find her. My heart and mind start racing.

I check the back room and I hear whimpering I kick the door as hard as I can breaking the lock. The guy turns around.

"This stall is taken" he says

"Get away from her." I say

He walks up to me and I tell Moe to go get help. As soon as he's out of the stall Moe runs out. He tried to grab her but I kicked him in the knee.

Oh crap

Next thing I know I'm pinned up against the wall with his hand around my neck. I tried to kick him but he wouldn't budge. I could start to feel myself pass out. At the very last second I was dropped to the ground.

Sorry for the cliffhanger, lemme know if you like this story or not or if I should continue it. Thanks for reading!