3

Recap

"I'm wrong?" She says

"Yes you are" Christen says

"You know someone who wants to adopt this trash?" She asks

"Actually yes I do know someone who would love to adopt her. " Christen says says

"And who is that?" She asks

"Me" says Christen

Christens pov
I looked around and I knew I shocked everyone, I don't really get angry very easily but this women made my blood boil. They way she was treating Taylor was unacceptable and I could tell the others wanted to say the same thing but they were probably afraid to say anything.

"So I would appreciate it if you got your hands off of her right now" I say

"You want to adopt this?" Asks the lady

"First of all she is not a This, she's not an object she's a person and she has a name. A beautiful name and yes I want to adopt her so give me the damn papers." I say

"Fine" she says letting go of Taylor's arm and pulling the papers out of her briefcase.

Morgan pulls Taylor into a hug and I could tell that Taylor was crying.
I signed the papers and the lady loooked them over

"Two people must sign" she says

"I'll sign" said Hope  holding her hand out for the pen and she sighs the papers. After Hope signed the papers the lady left and I signed Taylor out.

"Thanks Hope"  I say

"No problem Press I just wanted that God awful lady to go away." She says 

We both look over and Morgan was still holding Taylor.

"25 dollars they are gonna date" I say quietly

"Your on" says Hope

"Hey Moe you ready?" Asks Hope

Morgan nodded and helped Taylor to her feet slowly to make sure she wasn't hurting. The doctor gave me the prescriptions. We stopped at Taco Bell and got some food before we went to pick up her prescriptions. I also got some gauze and waterproof bandages so she could shower with the stitches and tape to have just in case. Tomorrow we will talk about if she wants to change her name.

We are gonna go shopping for her tomorrow before practice. Taylor just got out of the shower I gave her a pair of my joggers and she was wearing Morgan's sweatshirt.

We are watching pitch perfect and Taylor was cuddled into Morgan's chest. After pitched perfect was over I turned the tv off and fell asleep.

Next morning

Morgan's pov

I wake up to a alarm, I felt someone's arms wrapped around and I was super warm. I looked down to see Taylor still sound asleep. I kinda felt bad for having to wake her. Christen was already getting ready, she said she wanted to take Taylor shopping for some clothes before practice today.