11

Hey this chapter is mostly about self harm so if you aren't comfortable with that then I would skip the entire chapter. No self harm happens it's more so taking about it. If you do read it and feel triggered or anything you can message me and I'll try to help out! I'm sorry in advance if it happens! Thanks for reading

Taylor's pov
We got to our hotel late last night. Coach let us have practice and breakfast a little later then normal to let us sleep.

We just got done practicing for our game against Germany. The game is two days away and everyone is pumped up and ready to play.  We are currently doing ice baths like we normally do after practice.

We have recovery tomorrow and we will be coming back here tomorrow for weight training and going over a few things for the game.

Once everyone has done their ice baths we all pack up our bags and walk to the bus and the
Bus driver takes us back to the hotel.

"Hey we should all go swimming!" Says Alex

"Yeah that sounds like fun" says Christen

"I'm in says" Tobin

"Me too" says Moe

Once we get to the hotel we all go to our rooms and shower. Moe grabbed her swimsuit and went into the bathroom. I sat down on my bed trying to figure out a way to tell Moe that I probably will just stay here while she goes swimming.

"Hey babe why don't you have your swimsuit on?" She asks coming out from the bathroom

"I think I'm gonna stay here."  I reply

"Come on babe it will be fun! Your stitches are out and your bruises and other cuts are healed." She says before starting to hum a song that was on the radio.

"Not all of them." I mumble hoping she didn't hear me but of course she heard me. She suddenly stops humming and comes to sit next to me. She softly grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"What do you mean not all of them?" She asks in a soft voice.

"I um have permanent bruises in some places." I respond softly.

"Can I ask where? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too." She says

"My thighs mostly but my stomach as well" I say

"So it's just the bruises?" She asks

I shake my head

"What else babe?" she asks

I knew I wouldn't be able to verbally tell her so instead I pulled my under armor   sleeves up  so she could see my wrists. I watched as she looked at my wrists before taking my right arm studying each and every cut. Some are old and others are newer.

"When was the last time?"  she asks in a soft voice.

It's the kind of voice where if your not paying attention you probably wouldn't have ever heard it.

"One week." I say

"I'm proud of you" she says