12

Recap

Basically Taylor accidentally scratches her wrist against the side of the pool and it causes a few of her cuts to start bleeding again. So Christen and Taylor have a talk about it and then Christen says let's go to Dawn and Taylor is scared because Christen and Moe are pretty much the only ones who know about the self harm. No one else has noticed yet because she's in the water.

Moe's pov

I finally got out of the water war and I went off to the side of the pool and saw Taylor and Christen talking. From the look of their faces and movements I could tell they were in a pretty serious conversation and I didn't want to interrupt. After a few minutes Christen and Taylor get out and Christen says something to Taylor and I could see Taylor's face go from relaxed to scared. I got out of the pool and walked over to them

"Everything okay?" I ask

I'm assuming you know about the self harm? Asks Christen

"Yeah I found out before coming down here" I say

"Taylor scratched her wrist on the pool and it caused some older cuts to open. We are going to Dawn to see if she has waterproof bandages so she can go back in the pool." She says

"Okay can I come with? Kling keeps tackling me into the water" I ask

"Of course, I'm sure Taylor wants her girlfriend there with her." says Christen with a small smirk knowing Taylor and I are both blushing

We dry off for a bit and then head to dawns room. We explained what happened and Dawn put a bandage on her wrist and then we headed back to the pool. We got back in for about an hour and a half before we headed back to our rooms to shower to be ready by dinner.

Hours later

Dinner is in 15 minutes and Tay and I are about ready to head down there. I convinced Taylor to stop wearing long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts unless it was cold outside.

We sit down at our tables while coach and the rest of the staff go over our schedule for tomorrow. After they are done we are excused to get our dinner. When we get our food multiple people asked Taylor what happened to her wrist. I was kind of surprised that she told them on her own.

I knew she was going to be nervous because this is the first time she's wearing a short sleeve shirt in front of all the girls. I mean she wasn't wearing anything long at the swimming pool but no one really looked or anything because we we're having to much fun splashing each other.

After we got our food we sat down and ate our food. After that we all went to our rooms and got ready for our huge movie night with all of the girls. I don't think anyone knows what we are watching yet but everyone seems to be exited. Some of the girls went down to the little store that the hotel has and got some snacks.

Once everyone was ready we all met in Kling room since she was the one who had the Apple TV set up. Taylor and I are one of the few people here. We sat down at the foot of the bed and talked with Kling until everyone else came in. We decided to watch The Conjuring. I knew Taylor didn't like scary movies like that.

Throughout the whole movie Taylor's face was buried in my chest. Soon enough the movie was over and because it was close to curfew everyone just got up and walked to their rooms. All of us are on the same floor.

Taylor and I walk back to our room and we turn on the tv to watch a random show before we fall asleep.

Next morning

Taylor's pov

Today is game day and I'm a little tired because it took me while to fall asleep last night but other then that I'm ready to play some soccer. Moe was still sound asleep and I didn't feel like waking her up. I looked at the clock and saw that the alarm would go off in about 5 minutes so I decided to lay there until she woke up.

The five minutes passed and the alarm went off. I watched as Moe groaned softly before turning it off. I got out of bed and she stretched and yawns and I think it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. We both get  ready and pack our game bags. We headed down to breakfast and we did our normal routine. Jill does her announcements and then we eat our breakfast and then everyone just relaxes before we have to get on the bus.

Soon enough it was time to leave so everyone went to get our bags and head onto the bus. Most of us are listening to music to prepare for the game. Some are talking to others.

We get to the stadium and we head straight to the locker rooms. We get ready before standing in line once Germany is ready. We walk out onto the field.

The captains went and met with the Refs and Germany's captains to do the coin toss. After that we go through both National Anthems and then we warm up for a few minutes before the game starts.

In the 28th minute Germany for a free kick. Moe was in the middle of the group with everyone else and the German player waited for the ref to blow her whistle. She sent the ball up and Popp and Moe ended up hitting heads for the ball. Moe fell down in the box and the ball was out of play and I ran over to her. She was holding her head hope was making sure she stayed on her stomach and then the training staff came on and checked her. After a few minutes Moe was on her feet and she seemed to be okay. She was checked by the staff and then was escorted off the field. The game continued.
Moe's pov

We are in the second half already and the score is 0-0. Alex currently has the ball and Taylor is on the other side trying to make the run in case Alex can't get the ball past the the German defense. She ends up getting taken down hard and ends up in the box. She turns into her stomach holding her back clearly in pain. Kling Christen and Taylor run over to check on her. The ref gives the girl a yellow and then we get the penalty

Carli takes the shot and she scores in the 69th minute. As soon as it went past the goalkeeper the stadium erupted in cheers. We celebrated and then got back into our positions to start again.

In the 84th minute we are knocking on Germany's door once again and Kling currently had the ball. She able to slip past the German defender and passes it to Carli. Carli shoots and Kelley makes sure it goes in the back of the net. We are up by two and we just sealed our win.

Soon enough the game ends and the stadium seemed to get every louder. We shook hands with the refs and some of Germany's team before heading to the locker room. We change and then get on the bus and head back to the hotel. Everyone gets to go home tomorrow and I'm sad that I won't see Taylor for a week because she's going to be with Hope in Seattle.
But I can manage because she gets to stay with me for a week. After that she will stay with Christen for a week and then she will come back for our next camp.

We both have showered and got in bed since we had to be up early to get at the airport. Soon enough we both fell asleep.

Pretty long chapter haha so it's break time! Is there anything you guys want to happen? I have a few ideas and I don't know if I'm going to use them yet but if I do be prepared for some drama. Please comment or private message me if you have an ideas or things you want to happen!! Thanks for reading you guys rock.

.