TSLOTAT

*** IF YOU COULD COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS I MAY REWARD YOU WITH SOMETHING :) :)

Hi guys! Long time no talk. Things have been a bit crazy for me so I haven't had much time to write, edit or even explain anything to you guys. I replied to a comment or a couple but that's about it.

So the next chapter is going to be posted around the middle/end of April. That's when I am expected to have some time. If I don't I am so sorry ahead of time.

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but there is a Chapter 16 and a Chapter 18 but no 17. I decided to make an in between chapter so that's why the original Chapter 17 is now the Chapter 18. Yes, the next chapter posted is going to be the real 17. Complicated, yes. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions!

Anyways, I posted something new here on Wattpad. A BOOK COVER BOOK! Wait.. That doesn't sound right. I don't know what to call it. But I will be posting any covers I have made and you can request to use those or if you want me to make a whole new one just for you! Go ahead and check it out.

Also, I have a synopsis of a new story I have started "You, Me & The Summer." You should check that out too. Vote, comment and tell your friends!!

Thank you guys for over 16.5 reads! I appreciate you guys more than you could imagine. I wish I could explain what Wattpad means to me and what you guys mean to me. Just know you're appreciated and loved - thank you, forever.

B A I L E Y