A/N

Hello my lovely readers. I'm hoping you guys will all take the time to read this. It's important to me that people read it. It'll explain some things for you guys too.

First of all, thank you. I've been horrible with the whole updating things yet you guys are continuing to add this story to your reading lists and voting. I'm not the best at the whole updating thing lately and I apologize.

I've said this to expect an update but I'm jut not quite there yet. I can't assure you guys anything right now.

I'm having a hard time with my mental health, school and work. I won't go into detail because that's not what this is for. Let's just say things have been going on in my personal life and I don't have enough time to sit down and write. I apologize for getting your hopes up and disappointing. Please just try to understand what I'm saying right now. That's all I ask.

This book is my baby. The first thing I've written and published. I've had a lot of ups and downs with it. It's not my favorite thing but I'm proud of it. I've gained over 14k reads. I can't fathom that. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I will continue this soon (hopefully) and have it finished for you guys. Like I said though, nothing coming up soon.

While I'm on this small hiatus, I will continue to edit and write (rarely though). When the time comes where I'm close to uploading a new chapter I will let you know.

TO FIND OUT WHEN THERE IS GOING TO BE AN UPDATE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND WATTPAD. I WILL NOT BE PUBLISHING A NEW PART. I WILL HAVE IMPORTANT INFO POSTED OFTEN.

I'll see you guys soon! Thank you again for sticking by me through the entire journey of this book. I love all of you.

---
The AMAs are tonight! Who do you guys want to win? Who can't you wait to see preform? I can't wait for 5H,  The Chainsmokers & Halsey, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd.
Of course I hope Selena Gomez wins, The Weeknd, Drake and more. But basically I just hope Selena wins AOTY or Favorite Female Artist - Pop/Rock
They are rumors she's coming, what do you think?? P
Anyways comment what you think about this years AMAs!! Love y'all.
The song Unsteady by X Ambassadors because mood.

ANOTHER THING WAITING FOR TS6 LIKEEEEEEEE